Novice
Have You Ever Self Taught Yourself A Musical Instrument? 23 Feb 2017 7:14 PM

Since boxing day, I self taught myself guitar,
and 2 months later I nailed heart shaped box by Nirvana,

how about you?

Skilled
Reply: Have You Ever Self Taught Yourself A Musical Instrument? 23 Feb 2017 7:44 PM
I tried to self teach myself the keyboard and I even went out to buy one ... I used it maybe twice before I lost interest. Would love to learn an instrument but at the same time I wouldn't regret not learning one either.

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Have You Ever Self Taught Yourself A Musical Instrument? 23 Feb 2017 9:03 PM
uh i self taught myself guitar once too but kinda failed LMAOO, but i did it for ukulele :P 

Talented
Reply: Have You Ever Self Taught Yourself A Musical Instrument? 24 Feb 2017 12:16 AM
i told my mum i wanted to get into guitars when i was 14 and she legit bought me a new guitar and even prepared a tutor for me.

long story short: i went to at least 2 lessons, learned the chords (completely forgotten about them now), and my mum sold that guitar to that said tutor soon after.

ha ha.

if someone capable can't teach me how to play the guitar, what make you think i can self teach myself :-)

Skilled
Reply: Have You Ever Self Taught Yourself A Musical Instrument? 24 Feb 2017 12:28 AM
Tried to self teach piano like years after I quit piano lessons which I had as a toddler. LMAO it didn't work out cause I only had an electric organ and not a piano

Skilled
Reply: Have You Ever Self Taught Yourself A Musical Instrument? 24 Feb 2017 4:00 AM
I am to lazy to teach myself anything.....
Beginner
Reply: Have You Ever Self Taught Yourself A Musical Instrument? 24 Feb 2017 10:39 AM
i tried but failed

shut it 

Skilled
Reply: Have You Ever Self Taught Yourself A Musical Instrument? 24 Feb 2017 8:19 PM
I used to play the clarinet, but before that our home had a huge ass grand piano and i tried to self learn but i got bored easily so :-) Long story short that piano ain't with us anymore !

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?