Rookie
Create a Jingle! 25 Feb 2017 3:44 AM
We love music & we love you! This is why this theme revolves around creating some brand new jingles for our official radio!

YOUR TASK

- Create 3 separate jingles, all unique.
- Examples could include some as simple as 'You're tuned into HabboBites!', however the more creative you are, the better!
- All jingles must be shorter than 20 seconds.
- You can have multiple voices within your jingles!

- The jingle should be edited, along with backing tracks, along with dry versions without backing.

THE REWARD

- ONE person will be rewarded with a HUGE 50 bites points to spend on their profile as they wish.
- Anyone's jingles could be used officially on HabboBites radio, and of course the winners jingles!

You DO NOT have to be a HabboBites member of staff to take part, so get involved!

Submit here by sending Morgs a private message of your submissions.
Competition closes 15th March 2017.

Good Luck!
Last edit: 25 February 2017 3:51 AM
Novice
Reply: Create a Jingle! 25 Feb 2017 4:47 AM
Sounds fun, I'll try to remember to enter!

Skilled
Reply: Create a Jingle! 1 Mar 2017 9:05 AM
Skilled
Reply: Create a Jingle! 10 Mar 2017 11:58 AM
For those of you wondering how to create a jingle, I just found an awesome resource here containing an amazing amount of audio files, which I'm pretty sure other fancites use as well!

Check it out!
Rookie
Reply: Create a Jingle! 20 Mar 2017 6:01 AM
Congratulations to Justin and Shuffle who have BOTH won the competition. 

You will both be rewarded with 50 bites points each! If you didn't manage to get your entry in time or want to donate a jingle to our team, message Morgs or Seth about entering to be an official voice for HabboBites.

Stay tuned for the next competition.
Last edit: 20 March 2017 6:02 AM

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?