Really Weird Dream 28 Feb 2017 1:00 PM
So I had a dream about my script analysis class, where my professor was putting random $50 bills all over the center for the arts, and the bills had my mom's face on it instead of whatever president or leader or whatever. And I apparently needed to collect 5 of my mom and meet outside in the parking lot. When I collected my five, I went outside and there was an unlit bonfire in the middle of the parking lot. The wood was stacked like 6-7 feet tall and I was losing my mind. There was a pool in the middle of the fire where we had to throw the bills of our parents faces into and then everyone started doing a weird chant and the fire just set ablaze and my professor looked me in the face and said, "is there a problem?" AND THATS IT. I don't enjoy it one bit.
Reply: Really Weird Dream 28 Feb 2017 1:32 PM
WHAT THE ACTUAL [FRIES] LMAOOOOOOOOO
Last edit: 28 February 2017 6:55 PM

Moderator Alert

Woops! Post edited due to profanity it contains. -Bryian
Skilled
Reply: Really Weird Dream 28 Feb 2017 7:04 PM
Well i fell asleep in class and i dreamt myself listen attentively to the teacher. Out of no where, a dinosaur appeared in my dream and i'm the only one keep running, trying to run away from the dino. Suddenly i kicked my table quite hard with my knee and woke up be like ouch.. ppl were like LMAO WYD?? x.x

Reply: Really Weird Dream 28 Feb 2017 7:24 PM
BryanYH Posted
28 February 2017 7:04 pm

Well i fell asleep in class and i dreamt myself listen attentively to the teacher. Out of no where, a dinosaur appeared in my dream and i'm the only one keep running, trying to run away from the dino. Suddenly i kicked my table quite hard with my knee and woke up be like ouch.. ppl were like LMAO WYD?? x.x

wot a bad student..tsktsk
Reply: Really Weird Dream 28 Feb 2017 10:25 PM
BryanYH Posted
28 February 2017 7:04 pm

LOL
Skilled
Reply: Really Weird Dream 1 Mar 2017 8:03 AM
The fact that you're burning money that has your mothers face on them means you're trying to financially separate yourself from your parents. 

Reply: Really Weird Dream 1 Mar 2017 8:35 AM

Jamie Posted
1 March 2017 8:03 am

The fact that you're burning money that has your mothers face on them means you're trying to financially separate yourself from your parents. 

Did you just analyze my dream
Skilled
Reply: Really Weird Dream 1 Mar 2017 8:37 AM
My mom knows abt this stuff so i'm trying to put two and two together LMFAO

Reply: Really Weird Dream 1 Mar 2017 8:42 AM

Jamie Posted
1 March 2017 8:37 am

My mom knows abt this stuff so i'm trying to put two and two together LMFAO

You're such a gem passing down knowledge to your dotur

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?