Hello! 1 Mar 2017 3:31 AM
Hiya, I'm Charley, the female kind & otherwise known as :ArcticFox on the hotel :D I'm an age, and from south east england weww...

I've been playing (on various accounts, hence :ArcticFox's less impressive join date) for the past 10? ish years on and off. Not that I'm ever going to admit to that eeever again! I've been a honest, and dedicated member of a couple of fan sites over the years, and have done most roles ranging from standard events, radio, media and graphics up to high end management and senior administration.

In the real world of HD happenings I work in a theatre as a stage tech. Yes, I'm a female technician.. And at home I am a gamer (obvioussly...), freelance graphic designer/artist/professional colouring-in'er. I also like animals and own a grand and growing collection of 26 pets, ranging from fluffy puppies to scary snakes...

That's enough boring stuff about me, if you're still reading, congrats for surviving! Haha, glad to be here & glad to be a part of your community!
Skilled
Reply: Hello! 1 Mar 2017 7:55 AM
Helloooo. Welcome to Habbobites!! Wow your home sounds like a zoo haha

Skilled
Reply: Hello! 1 Mar 2017 8:01 AM
26 PETS. I thought my 3 pets was impressive. :( Welcome to Habbobites !!

Skilled
Reply: Hello! 1 Mar 2017 4:05 PM
Hey! Welcome to HabboBites :D and damn... 26 pets LOL

Skilled
Reply: Hello! 2 Mar 2017 2:46 AM
Jamie I believe has a similar amount of pets, you guys should definitely compare..
Skilled
Reply: Hello! 3 Mar 2017 8:39 AM
Hello Charley! Hello and welcome to HabboBites! Hope you decide to stick around!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?