[Remake] Welcome Lounge 15 May 2016 11:37 PM
Here's a re-make of the (old) Welcome Lounge by JannemikNOR on Habbo.COM! Doesn't this re-make just brings back the nostalgic memories of old Habbo!

Take a visit to the room by clicking here! (WARNING: will open new Hotel tab)

What do you guys think about Habbo releasing the old Public Room Furni (Welcome Lounge furni only) under the 'Classic Habbo' theme in Builders Club and releasing it as a bundle?
Last edit: 15 May 2016 11:38 PM
Skilled
Reply: [Remake] Welcome Lounge 15 May 2016 11:42 PM
I think it's awesome!! It feels really nostalgic and looking the furniture makes me feel at home (somehow?). What I do hope is that they could probably bring back some old rooms etc. Lido! 

seduction is my art (-:

Beginner
Reply: [Remake] Welcome Lounge 15 May 2016 11:47 PM
kei Posted
15 May 2016 11:42 pm

I think it's awesome!! It feels really nostalgic and looking the furniture makes me feel at home (somehow?). What I do hope is that they could probably bring back some old rooms etc. Lido! 

lido pls
Rookie
Reply: [Remake] Welcome Lounge 16 May 2016 7:45 AM
Looks good ! Def getting the bundle :) finally a good one
Skilled
Reply: [Remake] Welcome Lounge 16 May 2016 9:32 AM
Honestly i love this bundle so much, no doubt people will start going into the classic welcome lounges more instead of the one we have now LOL

Skilled
Reply: [Remake] Welcome Lounge 16 May 2016 3:13 PM
It's a shame that when you take a pic using the Habbo Camera that none of the furni appears! Habbo needs to get it fixed ASAP

Kaleidoscope Love

Talented
Reply: [Remake] Welcome Lounge 16 May 2016 10:40 PM
yass i love this

Reply: [Remake] Welcome Lounge 17 May 2016 12:31 AM
Jas Posted
16 May 2016 3:13 pm

It's a shame that when you take a pic using the Habbo Camera that none of the furni appears! Habbo needs to get it fixed ASAP

Yep! Noticed every Welcome Lounge Bundle room icon is blank pictures :P
Hopefully it will be fixed, else it's a pity 
Reply: [Remake] Welcome Lounge 17 May 2016 12:35 AM
Jay Posted
15 May 2016 11:37 pm

Here's a re-make of the (old) Welcome Lounge by JannemikNOR on Habbo.COM! Doesn't this re-make just brings back the nostalgic memories of old Habbo!

Take a visit to the room by clicking here! (WARNING: will open new Hotel tab)

What do you guys think about Habbo releasing the old Public Room Furni (Welcome Lounge furni only) under the 'Classic Habbo' theme in Builders Club and releasing it as a bundle?

Found yet another Welcome Lounge made by another user from Habbo.COM! This time round, DJ_Shadow created the old-school/version 1 of the Welcome Lounge (pre-BETA). The room even includes Harry, the useless BOT that helped run the Public Rooms before BETA and Frank BOT came about.

Last edit: 17 May 2016 12:46 AM

Moderator Alert

This post has been moderated with no actions taken. -Tragon

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?