Nintendo Switch 4 Mar 2017 11:27 PM
The Nintendo Switch is a video game console developed by Nintendo, and the company's seventh major home console. Originally known in development as the NX, it was officially unveiled in October 2016, and was released worldwide on March 3, 2017.

The Switch is considered by Nintendo to be a "hybrid" console. It is designed primarily as a home console with the main console unit inserted onto a docking station to connect to a television. Alternatively, the console can be removed from the Dock and function similar to a personal tablet computer through its LCD touchscreen, or placed in a standalone tabletop mode to be playable by several people. The Switch's most distinguishable features are the Joy-Con wireless controllers that include standard buttons and a directional joystick for user input, motion sensing, and high-definition tactile feedback. The Joy-Con can attach to both sides of the console to support handheld-style play, connected to a Grip accessory to provide a traditional home console gamepad form, or used individually in the hand like Nintendo's Wii Remote. The Switch supports both physical flash ROM cartridges and digital content for games and software, and does not use region locking. 

What do you think of this game console by Nintendo? 
Novice
Reply: Nintendo Switch 4 Mar 2017 11:31 PM
horrible sorry I dun play x

Skilled
Reply: Nintendo Switch 4 Mar 2017 11:42 PM
I want it !!

Talented
Reply: Nintendo Switch 5 Mar 2017 1:55 AM
I want it
and
I am poor.
Skilled
Reply: Nintendo Switch 5 Mar 2017 2:03 AM
someone pls buy me that

Skilled
Reply: Nintendo Switch 5 Mar 2017 2:08 AM
They are sold out across Canada.....
Skilled
Reply: Nintendo Switch 5 Mar 2017 7:36 AM
im not saying someone should buy this for me but someone should buy this for me thx x

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?