Skilled
Fashion No Nos 9 Mar 2017 12:09 PM
What's a really big trend or statement  in fashion that everyone seems to like but you can't bring yourself to like them?

Please note, everyone is entitled to wear whatever they want but it's our personal opinion whether we like them or not!

I just can't bring myself to like slides.

As much as I love Rihanna, her puma slides are a no no for me. 

Yes, people wear these out!

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Fashion No Nos 9 Mar 2017 12:24 PM
I HATE JOGGERS.
Beginner
Reply: Fashion No Nos 10 Mar 2017 2:29 AM
Jas Posted
9 March 2017 12:09 pm

What's a really big trend or statement  in fashion that everyone seems to like but you can't bring yourself to like them?

Please note, everyone is entitled to wear whatever they want but it's our personal opinion whether we like them or not!

I just can't bring myself to like slides.

As much as I love Rihanna, her puma slides are a no no for me. 

Yes, people wear these out!

I don't mind these if you know how to style them.

In my opinion i guess everything is just about styling but i can NEVER comprehend humans who wear flip flops pairing along with berms & a shirt. Hello? Are you in the right state of mind? In which universe gives you this idea of styling them together especially to town?

Another singaporean "trend" that i hate till today would be a shirt paired with tight jeans and going along with boat shoe or whatever sports shoe that is HYPE. LITERALLY if i were to have a counter in my hand, at the end of an hour i would DEFINITELY have around a good 20 - 30 people in this "style". JESUS. 

We have yet another shameless group of girls that i have seen countlessly in town wearing insanely tight and short denim jeans. Please come on board with me and imagine what I am about to tell you what I am seeing. I AM SEEING LUMPS OF FATS TRYING TO BREAK FREE FROM THE TIGHT ASS DENIM SHORTS! FML 

Rookie
Reply: Fashion No Nos 10 Mar 2017 2:50 AM
those are the ugliest shoes I have ever seen
Reply: Fashion No Nos 10 Mar 2017 3:02 AM
To me using flip-flops outside your house, unless you are at the beach/pool is a big no. People used to wear them here in the US even when there is freaking snow on the ground. (???????????????)
UGGs and Crocs are awful too. :3

And now, this topic reminded me of a video I saw yesterday. So funny. 

Skilled
Reply: Fashion No Nos 10 Mar 2017 7:37 AM
u know what i can't stand. when people think wearing long shirts outside makes it a dress like stop that right NOW. or those ripped up jeans that expose your whole ass why don't you just go out naked istg !!!!

Beginner
Reply: Fashion No Nos 10 Mar 2017 8:58 PM
sandals/slippers  with socks on 

shut it 

Skilled
Reply: Fashion No Nos 10 Mar 2017 9:53 PM
Nocturnal Posted
10 March 2017 8:58 pm

sandals/slippers  with socks on 

Birkenstocks with socks is acceptable
Crocks & other types of open toed shoes are not
Skilled
Reply: Fashion No Nos 10 Mar 2017 10:01 PM
Seth Posted
10 March 2017 9:53 pm

Quote skipped.

Birkenstocks with socks is acceptable
Crocks & other types of open toed shoes are not

none are acceptable

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?