Skilled
Weather conditions 16 Mar 2017 10:46 PM
Schools/Work have been cancelled due to weather changes a lot lately. In 2015, the haze in Singapore got so bad they closed schools for a while, but being an adult working in retail I still had to work. If I have my facts right, northern America is currently cancelling school due to snow storms too. 

What kind of weather has stopped you from going to school? 

Reply: Weather conditions 16 Mar 2017 10:48 PM
The only times school was stopped where I live in Norway was when the winds were so strong that it was dangerous to drive, so the school buses couldn't pick up students. This was very rare though.
Beginner
Reply: Weather conditions 16 Mar 2017 11:31 PM
Johan Posted
16 March 2017 10:48 pm

The only times school was stopped where I live in Norway was when the winds were so strong that it was dangerous to drive, so the school buses couldn't pick up students. This was very rare though.

Woww so strong they move cars?! @BeardlessViking

Reply: Weather conditions 16 Mar 2017 11:55 PM

Funkyhabbo Posted
16 March 2017 11:31 pm

Quote skipped.

Woww so strong they move cars?! @BeardlessViking

Apparently.
Skilled
Reply: Weather conditions 17 Mar 2017 1:30 AM
Heavy Rain caused flood in Dec 2014 - Jan 2015 caused school in whole Malaysia 1 week delayed to reopen 
Haze in 2015
Hot weather in 2016 i think or 2015 i can't remember got our school stopped

Novice
Reply: Weather conditions 17 Mar 2017 5:31 AM
mostly heat, if it s warmer than 28 c the school was usually closed ^-^
Skilled
Reply: Weather conditions 17 Mar 2017 6:22 AM
It's funny cause you think in Canada they close school due to snowstorms.. They actually don't they just cancel school busses for the most part.

I grew up in the school board which had the least amount of snow days anywhere else in Ontario. You learn to adapt to the snow and you keep on doing your thing. No stopping. That's for dumb Americans. Canada is the great white north!!!!
Rookie
Reply: Weather conditions 17 Mar 2017 10:28 AM
Helo I was just in the area of North America that was cancelling for the snow storms that came through!! It's not so much the snow that they cancel for though, but instead the black ice patches!! I have also had school cancelled due to hurricanes and a tornado once as well
Reply: Weather conditions 17 Mar 2017 11:19 AM
when it's cloudy with a chance of meatballs
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oYOqtf5.gif[/img][/center]

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?