Beginner
Reply: Weather conditions 17 Mar 2017 11:29 AM
from australia n it nvr ever ever ever ever ever ever closes schools due to any circumstance as we don't really have extreme weather conditions. 
Rookie
Reply: Weather conditions 17 Mar 2017 11:45 AM
Harriet Posted
17 March 2017 11:29 am

from australia n it nvr ever ever ever ever ever ever closes schools due to any circumstance as we don't really have extreme weather conditions. 

Oh reminds me I've also had school close  to heat...I live in New England we get the extreme of all four seasons 
Skilled
Reply: Weather conditions 17 Mar 2017 11:48 AM
paddleboard Posted
17 March 2017 11:45 am

Quote skipped.

Oh reminds me I've also had school close  to heat...I live in New England we get the extreme of all four seasons 

I'm from Canada. One of the few places in the world that have a temperature difference between the coldest and warmest temperatures being 60°C.

F I T E  M E
Skilled
Reply: Weather conditions 17 Mar 2017 4:01 PM
Felidae Posted
17 March 2017 5:31 am

mostly heat, if it s warmer than 28 c the school was usually closed ^-^

hha ha HAahaha if only that happened in Australia.

Australia doesn't really have extreme weather conditions.
I would say bushfires would stop people going to school (obviously).
But other than that, no weather conditions so far has stopped me from going to school.

Kaleidoscope Love

Rookie
Reply: Weather conditions 17 Mar 2017 4:17 PM
Seth Posted
17 March 2017 11:48 am

Quote skipped.

I'm from Canada. One of the few places in the world that have a temperature difference between the coldest and warmest temperatures being 60°C.

F I T E  M E

DONT TRY ME I WILL
Novice
Reply: Weather conditions 17 Mar 2017 4:41 PM
Jamie Posted
16 March 2017 10:46 pm

Schools/Work have been cancelled due to weather changes a lot lately. In 2015, the haze in Singapore got so bad they closed schools for a while, but being an adult working in retail I still had to work. If I have my facts right, northern America is currently cancelling school due to snow storms too. 

What kind of weather has stopped you from going to school? 

The haze caused my graduation ceremony (middle/high school if you guys are Americans, idk) to be cancelled and was postponed to a later date with a shorter time duration.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?