Reply: I am new to this great forum but have been on Habbo for 15 years! 19 Mar 2017 1:59 PM
Thanks Harriet and Bryan!
Rookie
Reply: I am new to this great forum but have been on Habbo for 15 years! 19 Mar 2017 3:09 PM
Welcome to Habbobites =)
Reply: I am new to this great forum but have been on Habbo for 15 years! 19 Mar 2017 3:13 PM
Thanks!
Skilled
Reply: I am new to this great forum but have been on Habbo for 15 years! 19 Mar 2017 3:17 PM
holy moly 15 years!? what's the biggest change in Habbo?

Kaleidoscope Love

Reply: I am new to this great forum but have been on Habbo for 15 years! 19 Mar 2017 3:21 PM
to me it's probably the range of furni we got now. Back then it was simple furni categories to choose from. Like iced mode and lodge. Those 3 were choices on how ur room would look like. and of course very few rares. One a month and they weren't crazy rares lol.
Skilled
Reply: I am new to this great forum but have been on Habbo for 15 years! 19 Mar 2017 3:27 PM
.=-tony-=. Posted
19 March 2017 3:21 pm

to me it's probably the range of furni we got now. Back then it was simple furni categories to choose from. Like iced mode and lodge. Those 3 were choices on how ur room would look like. and of course very few rares. One a month and they weren't crazy rares lol.

Do you ever regret not changing account names? You could have picked up a ton of 'rare' usernames considering you started Habbo so early.

Kaleidoscope Love

Reply: I am new to this great forum but have been on Habbo for 15 years! 19 Mar 2017 3:38 PM
I sure do lol now I'm stuck with symbols lol
Rookie
Reply: I am new to this great forum but have been on Habbo for 15 years! 19 Mar 2017 6:33 PM
Welcome to HB!!! Can't wait to hear you DJ soon :-)

Talented
Reply: I am new to this great forum but have been on Habbo for 15 years! 24 Mar 2017 2:22 AM
hello! can't wait to hear u on air!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?