Skilled
Singaporean Youtubers 20 Mar 2017 11:14 AM
Since I found out about youtube god knows when, i've been watching a lot of foreign youtubers. But lately i've been drawn to the local Youtubers. I'm not sure why, but it probably has something to do with me leaving soon. I feel like i'm leaving my roots behind. Personally i love watching youtubers like NOC and DeeKosh due to the realness (?). They don't fear the haters at all and I love that about them. 

If you're from Singapore, do you watch local youtubers or watch foreign? And if you're not from Singapore, would you watch this

Skilled
Reply: Singaporean Youtubers 20 Mar 2017 11:26 AM
Im not from SG but i do watch them and i watch Eden Ang, WahBanana, JianHao Tan as well

Beginner
Reply: Singaporean Youtubers 20 Mar 2017 11:34 AM
SHU AN FROM CLICK NETWORK!!!! Omfg I LOVE HER SHES SO DAMN FUNNY WEIRD
Beginner
Reply: Singaporean Youtubers 20 Mar 2017 11:36 AM
Omg NVM I thought u were asking for Singaporean youtubers
Skilled
Reply: Singaporean Youtubers 20 Mar 2017 12:00 PM
Harriet Posted
20 March 2017 11:36 am

Omg NVM I thought u were asking for Singaporean youtubers

Share the youtubers you watch too !! There's a lot of people i've yet to find out about :(

Skilled
Reply: Singaporean Youtubers 20 Mar 2017 4:41 PM
I subscribe to the clicknetwork channel and love all their videos!!

Also thesmartlocal has some nice videos on food, games, travelling, etc.

Also Jianhaotan but tbh his vids aren't that good/funny lmao.

Kaleidoscope Love

Novice
Reply: Singaporean Youtubers 20 Mar 2017 4:51 PM
I'm not really drawn towards Singaporean Youtubers because there are too many people complaining about some local Youtubers who continuously use their 'assets' to attract viewers which I find it really weird and totally out of place. If you do know a lot of Singaporean Youtubers, then, you know who. :/
Other than that, I like TheSmartLocal the most because I can relate more to their channel. Besides, they showcase so many hidden finds in the country and I can't find to explore and try out the food they've recommended!

Talented
Reply: Singaporean Youtubers 24 Mar 2017 2:06 AM
barely watched singaporean youtubers since the only one i subscribed to is munahhirziofficial (they were entertaining to watch before the dance covers and music parodies came about tbh)
Novice
Reply: Singaporean Youtubers 24 Mar 2017 12:46 PM
Polybotes Posted
24 March 2017 2:06 am

barely watched singaporean youtubers since the only one i subscribed to is munahhirziofficial (they were entertaining to watch before the dance covers and music parodies came about tbh)

They're quitting Youtube after this year :(

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?