Skilled
Which one are you? 20 Mar 2017 2:21 PM
Do you go to a cinema to watch new movies or do you watch them at home( be it illegally or legally)?

I'm both. I go to the cinema only when someone invites me. Other than that I watch at home online.
Last edit: 5 May 2018 5:05 PM

Reply: Which one are you? 20 Mar 2017 2:40 PM
Erm I will only go to the cinema if I'm going with friends because I don't watch movies alone in cinema :)
Beginner
Reply: Which one are you? 20 Mar 2017 3:47 PM
both!! but i feel kinda worried going to movies nowadays... kinda freaked out abt like shootings or smth LOL x.x
Beginner
Reply: Which one are you? 20 Mar 2017 4:39 PM
if i think the movie is worth it i would watch it in cinema 

shut it 

Skilled
Reply: Which one are you? 20 Mar 2017 4:50 PM
Both.

If theres a highly anticipated movie releasing soon, I'll go to the cinemas and watch it with my friends.

If it's a movie that I know none of my friends will enjoy/understand or that I'm not sure if it will be good or not, I'll watch it online.

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Which one are you? 20 Mar 2017 8:08 PM
Both!
If someone invites me to cinema, ill go but idm go alone tho if we're watching different movie. I like to watch at home as well when im bored

Rookie
Reply: Which one are you? 20 Mar 2017 9:49 PM
Both, I'll go to the cinemas with my friends or family when they invite me to come with them. But mostly I watch it online.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/FEbbv7O.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/CE1g0sU.png[/img][/center]
Rookie
Reply: Which one are you? 20 Mar 2017 11:42 PM
Both but haven't been to cinema in a long time.
Skilled
Reply: Which one are you? 21 Mar 2017 2:39 AM
Movie-watching for me is usually with my family as a unit. We all watch movies together most of the time, either at the cinema or at home when the movies come out on DVD/Netflix.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?