Skilled
Ghosts 29 Mar 2017 4:05 PM
Do you believe in ghosts or supernatural phenomenas? 

Share your experiences if you have any!

I watched paranormal activity in the cinemas and overall the movie was quite boring and not scary however once I got home I got super paranoid at everything and my walls kept creaking/clicking non stop. This happened for about 2 days, only at night time. I told my friends this and they just brushed it off saying it's normal so I was trying to calm myself down however literally later in the night, I heard a door slam downstairs really loud (no one but me was home) and then the creaking continued. Then I kind of just got over it and the creaking stopped. Since then, I've never ever heard the creaking noises ever again.

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Ghosts 29 Mar 2017 4:17 PM
I believe in those. Cause i had seen sort of reflection of doll like 2 years ago when i was alone at home, it was reflected on the glass next to me. I have some experience in thailand as well when i was young, and it happened in a restaurant which is dark and spooky

Rookie
Reply: Ghosts 29 Mar 2017 4:58 PM
Yeah I do. Just this year after my dad went through an operation while he's in the ICU he acted like someone different on certain days. Talking to me as though he can't recognize me and asking me whether his car crashed into someone else or it's the other way round. But my dad hasn't been driving for the past 15 years so it was really creepy...

Rookie
Reply: Ghosts 29 Mar 2017 7:33 PM
I BELIEVE I have too many stories as well but they're real
Rookie
Reply: Ghosts 30 Mar 2017 8:49 AM
My cousin could actually see spirits/ghosts, so I do believe that they exist!!! 
Never encountered one by myself tho... 

Reply: Ghosts 30 Mar 2017 9:18 PM
BryanYH Posted
29 March 2017 4:17 pm

I believe in those. Cause i had seen sort of reflection of doll like 2 years ago when i was alone at home, it was reflected on the glass next to me. I have some experience in thailand as well when i was young, and it happened in a restaurant which is dark and spooky

bry are you still staying in the same home?
Skilled
Reply: Ghosts 31 Mar 2017 8:25 AM
One time i was playing hide and seek in the house i had just moved out of. Amongst the group of friends was someone who could "sense" ghosts and we kept asking him why he wouldn't go upstairs to hide and he said upstairs had the most dead souls and i just .

Skilled
Reply: Ghosts 31 Mar 2017 11:03 AM
Kreasa Posted
29 March 2017 4:58 pm

Yeah I do. Just this year after my dad went through an operation while he's in the ICU he acted like someone different on certain days. Talking to me as though he can't recognize me and asking me whether his car crashed into someone else or it's the other way round. But my dad hasn't been driving for the past 15 years so it was really creepy...

Could be alt universe 

Skilled
Reply: Ghosts 31 Mar 2017 11:07 AM
I don't think I've had any experience but in secondary school I had 2 classmates who could see ghosts. Unsure if they we're joking but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. The girl classmate said one of the female toilets had a ghost in there. And once I came back to study with the male classmate who could see and he said a "printer guy" was outside our classroom window watching. Like he named the guy printer guy because he had a printer around him and kept following my classmate around but he was harmless. 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?