Skilled
Sulake fires Moderation staff in all Habbo Hotels. 31 Mar 2017 4:35 AM
So if you are up to date on Habbo news, Sulake has recently let go of all moderators active on all the Hotels they maintain. This correlates with the departure of MOD-Cle0, Hairaru and .beeches. on .com, which can be assumed to be a cost-cutting measure. The information shared with us is that Sulake is moving to a fully automatic moderation system which will ban Habbo users based on the bobba filter.

What do you think of this? Are you surprised?
Last edit: 31 March 2017 4:39 AM
Novice
Reply: Sulake fires Moderation staff in all Habbo Hotels. 31 Mar 2017 4:48 AM
can they not i bobba like almost every word because of this dumb filter
Rookie
Reply: Sulake fires Moderation staff in all Habbo Hotels. 31 Mar 2017 6:35 AM
Basically meaning they ban more users for no apparent reason, more complaints filed, more customer care requests leading to hiring of more customer service staff = same in the end?????? lel

Reply: Sulake fires Moderation staff in all Habbo Hotels. 31 Mar 2017 6:42 AM
Hairaru needs to go tbh
Rookie
Reply: Sulake fires Moderation staff in all Habbo Hotels. 31 Mar 2017 7:08 AM
i work for sulake now it's ok
Skilled
Reply: Sulake fires Moderation staff in all Habbo Hotels. 31 Mar 2017 8:09 AM
Habbo is closing down. Trust me. i am staff

Novice
Reply: Sulake fires Moderation staff in all Habbo Hotels. 31 Mar 2017 1:04 PM
Seth Posted
31 March 2017 4:35 am

So if you are up to date on Habbo news, Sulake has recently let go of all moderators active on all the Hotels they maintain. This correlates with the departure of MOD-Cle0, Hairaru and .beeches. on .com, which can be assumed to be a cost-cutting measure. The information shared with us is that Sulake is moving to a fully automatic moderation system which will ban Habbo users based on the bobba filter.

What do you think of this? Are you surprised?

Autumn Posted
31 March 2017 4:48 am

can they not i bobba like almost every word because of this dumb filter

humprey Posted
31 March 2017 6:42 am

Hairaru needs to go tbh

Sary Posted
31 March 2017 6:35 am

Basically meaning they ban more users for no apparent reason, more complaints filed, more customer care requests leading to hiring of more customer service staff = same in the end?????? lel

Yeah guys, I was one of the users who got banned just because of this dumb filter, and Sulake has yet to get back to me with a reply or anything. All in all, this action brings no good to everyone. I rather want real people to moderate the game because robots only focus on that one word and then, automatically ban you permanently from the game.

Despite implementing this system, their customer service is extremely slow and this means that more users would have to wait for a longer time to have their issue solved by them.

Skilled
Reply: Sulake fires Moderation staff in all Habbo Hotels. 31 Mar 2017 3:20 PM
wow legit?? my words changed to bobba even tho its not swearing sometimes and im going to get banned uh 

Rookie
Reply: Sulake fires Moderation staff in all Habbo Hotels. 31 Mar 2017 6:27 PM
Could be another April fool joke

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?