Reply: [AMA] Pulx, Builders at Work Leader 17 May 2016 10:02 PM
daisyfletchy Posted
17 May 2016 9:56 pm

Hey jw which season was ur fav?

Can't pick favourites :) I've loved them all (So far!)
Reply: [AMA] Pulx, Builders at Work Leader 17 May 2016 10:07 PM

Armset Posted
17 May 2016 10:00 pm

The sandbox hotel sounds awesome, am I right in thinking that's where room bundles are created?

If you could create any room bundle from any furniture line, what would it be and why?

I think so, a lot of staff log into sandbox to build various things/test things. The sandbox hotel is mainly used by chief builders across the world to prepare global campaigns / work on things related to their seasons of BaW (lots of cool builds on sandbox)

Hm, I'm not sure exactly. I'd like to build different bundles with multiple furniture from lots of lines, maybe like a nature pack or something? Outdoor / Indoors.

But I'd also like to try and make bundles that are more appealing as a room, rather than content - so you don't just pick them up!
Talented
Reply: [AMA] Pulx, Builders at Work Leader 17 May 2016 10:09 PM

Pulx Posted
17 May 2016 10:07 pm

Quote skipped.

I think so, a lot of staff log into sandbox to build various things/test things. The sandbox hotel is mainly used by chief builders across the world to prepare global campaigns / work on things related to their seasons of BaW (lots of cool builds on sandbox)

Hm, I'm not sure exactly. I'd like to build different bundles with multiple furniture from lots of lines, maybe like a nature pack or something? Outdoor / Indoors.

But I'd also like to try and make bundles that are more appealing as a room, rather than content - so you don't just pick them up!

Yeah I agree with the last part! I've always thought it'd be a good idea for them to create quite nice room bundles and then hold room competitions where users have to add to the rooms to fit a specific theme.

Reply: [AMA] Pulx, Builders at Work Leader 17 May 2016 10:19 PM
Hey Pulx,

Any event/room during your leadership as a BaW Leader you think was not upto the mark.
Reply: [AMA] Pulx, Builders at Work Leader 17 May 2016 10:24 PM

Samad Posted
17 May 2016 10:19 pm

Hey Pulx,

Any event/room during your leadership as a BaW Leader you think was not upto the mark.

Hey,

There are some rooms that are not always on theme or are not up to scratch/rushed but it's not something I'm going to publicly call out a builder for. In this case, I will usually speak to them and try and offer them advice to further improve their rooms next week and get back onto the theme of the campaign - This program is supposed to be fun and encourage improvement, so It's important to not discourage the builder and keep a positive atmosphere and attitude. Quality control is important though, but sometimes things like that cannot be helped when working on tight deadlines.
Skilled
Reply: [AMA] Pulx, Builders at Work Leader 18 May 2016 3:42 PM
Hello! It seems like you like the color purple!! Is purple your favorite color? Why/Why not? (-:
Last edit: 18 May 2016 3:42 PM

seduction is my art (-:

Reply: [AMA] Pulx, Builders at Work Leader 18 May 2016 10:05 PM

kei Posted
18 May 2016 3:42 pm

Hello! It seems like you like the color purple!! Is purple your favorite color? Why/Why not? (-:

Hey,

As a child my favourite colours changed between blue/red and as I got older the combination of the two was purple, so there I settled.

Purple is interesting!

"Having either purple or violet as your favorite color means you are sensitive and compassionate, understanding and supportive, thinking of others before yourself - you are the person others come to for help - being needed motivates you but sometimes people take advantage of you.

You are a gentle and free spirit. Your feelings run deep and you can be quite sensitive to hurtful comments from others, although you would never show it.

Being a personality color purple, you have a peaceful and tranquil quality and a quiet dignity about you. People are drawn to your charismatic and alluring energy.

You are usually introverted rather than extroverted and may give the impression of being shy although this is not the case.

You are creative and like to be individual in most of your endeavors, including your dress and home decoration - you love the unconventional.

You are idealistic, and often impractical, with a great imagination, dreaming of a future in an ideal fantasy world where you exclude the ugly side of reality - you tend to look at life through rose-colored glasses. People who don't understand you sometimes think you are eccentric because you spend so much time in your fantasy world.

With your personality color purple you inspire others with your creative thinking and your ability to deal positively with adversity.

You are very intuitive and quite psychic or at least interested in spiritual growth or the occult - you seek spiritual fulfillment. You look for the meaning of life.

As a personality color purple, you are a generous giver, asking for little in return except friendship.
You can be secretive, with even your closest friends not really knowing you well."
Reply: [AMA] Pulx, Builders at Work Leader 18 May 2016 10:27 PM
what is baw
Reply: [AMA] Pulx, Builders at Work Leader 18 May 2016 11:01 PM

sam Posted
18 May 2016 10:27 pm

what is baw

https://www.habbo.com/community/article/3132/builders-at-work

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?