Hello Everyone. 12 Apr 2017 10:43 PM
Hi Guys,

Never knew there were forums like this for Habbo till today. Seems like so much has changed over the years with Habbo. From HabboSG to the merging of all the english speaking Habbo players. I have missed out quite abit after taking a long break on Habbo. Time to catch up as much as i can! Anyone here been with Habbo since it's start? I remember those times when there were Habbo advertisement on our local TV.
Skilled
Reply: Hello Everyone. 12 Apr 2017 11:26 PM
Hey there! Welcome to HabboBites :D

Reply: Hello Everyone. 12 Apr 2017 11:33 PM
Hello There! Thank you! was wondering where everyone was.
Skilled
Reply: Hello Everyone. 12 Apr 2017 11:35 PM
I never saw habbo ads on TV tbh. I only remembered going to 7/11 and spending all my money on gift cards cause i didnt have a credit card. 

Welcome back!!
Last edit: 12 April 2017 11:35 PM

Rookie
Reply: Hello Everyone. 12 Apr 2017 11:40 PM
Hello! I was on .com when I first started @ around 2007 because I saw an ad banner somewhere... Then only to realise there was .sg and then I moved to there and then it merged and here I am.
Reply: Hello Everyone. 12 Apr 2017 11:42 PM
The ads were on when they just started! Same here omg! i remember saving up my phone credits so that i could purchase Habbo credits via SMS!

Thank you so much!
Reply: Hello Everyone. 12 Apr 2017 11:44 PM
I miss the times in HabboSG, especially the people that i have met there. I wonder how they really are now, Ahh those were the days where i had fun.
Beginner
Reply: Hello Everyone. 12 Apr 2017 11:45 PM
You'll never know one day habbo will have #PrataEggNoEgg BryanYH

Skilled
Reply: Hello Everyone. 12 Apr 2017 11:48 PM
and maybe #FriedRiceNoRice Audemars

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?