How was your first Part Time Job Experience? 17 Apr 2017 6:23 PM
Hello Guys! I suppose many of you have worked part time before during the holidays! Would you mind sharing where and what you guys worked as? What happen during that job that left a Good and Bad experience? 
Skilled
Reply: How was your first Part Time Job Experience? 17 Apr 2017 6:27 PM
My first part time job was a shit zone. My supervisor was a sexist asshole and I was working the same hours as a full timer which sucked because I literally did not have to. But being my first job I didn't know how to turn down the hours they asked me to work. I worked at a department store, and on top of having shitty supervisors, the department staff weren't the nicest, i hated the floor manager cause she always acted as if i was a stupid child. First job experience in general was BAD.

Beginner
Reply: How was your first Part Time Job Experience? 17 Apr 2017 9:35 PM
First part time experience was bad worked at maccas bc cheap food for employers then I became fat and look at me now, still fat  
Reply: How was your first Part Time Job Experience? 18 Apr 2017 12:44 AM
My First Job was at some Pancake shop. The management and the staffs i work with are very friendly and nice! However, one day some old lady came in and wanted some pancakes to-go. So me and my colleagues were like taking down her orders and making payment. We prepared her pancakes and she left. 1 hour later, she called and started screaming at us through the phone saying we gave her the " wrong damn order". We ask her what she received and double checked again.  IT WAS THE RIGHT ORDER. but she insisted that she received the wrong one and demanded for FREE MEALS ON HER NEXT 2 VISITS. My manager asked me to end the call as the customers is not always right and we have proved that we aren't in the wrong. LMAO
Reply: How was your first Part Time Job Experience? 18 Apr 2017 12:45 AM
Jamie Posted
17 April 2017 6:27 pm

My first part time job was a shit zone. My supervisor was a sexist asshole and I was working the same hours as a full timer which sucked because I literally did not have to. But being my first job I didn't know how to turn down the hours they asked me to work. I worked at a department store, and on top of having shitty supervisors, the department staff weren't the nicest, i hated the floor manager cause she always acted as if i was a stupid child. First job experience in general was BAD.

I suppose your ex floor manager won't go far in life if she has that kind of mindset with people. ):
Reply: How was your first Part Time Job Experience? 18 Apr 2017 12:49 AM
Harriet Posted
17 April 2017 9:35 pm

First part time experience was bad worked at maccas bc cheap food for employers then I became fat and look at me now, still fat  

BAHAHAHA i love how you call it Maccas, we call it Macdonalds in SG LMAO. literally the entire fast food chain name. Omg if you are not fat at all!  
Rookie
Reply: How was your first Part Time Job Experience? 18 Apr 2017 1:55 AM
My first part time job was at my cousins clothing store and it was actually really nice because we just sat and listened to music and waited for people to come in and i got paid cash because under the table and i felt like I was balling and then I didnt get a job again for like a year and that job was dumb because legit just got paid to go to class and take notes
Rookie
Reply: How was your first Part Time Job Experience? 20 Apr 2017 9:07 PM
My first part-time (paid supply) job was at a Special Needs school being a Supply Teaching Assistant - dunno how people here feel about those with Special Needs, but anyway, that's not the point.
I loved it, and the staff members are so friendly, open and understanding, although recently, I've been having to deal with people talking crap about one another. Sometimes you just have to work with people you don't like though, eh.
Fast forward to a week before the Easter holidays, I've had an interview there and got given a full-time job, so I'm pleased with that!!! I start it after the Easter holidays, so woop.
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Rookie
Reply: How was your first Part Time Job Experience? 30 Jan 2018 6:04 PM
IM STARTING MY NEW JOB TODAY IM NERVOUS BECAUSE IT STARTS AT 6 AM AND THAT IS SO EARLY??? PLS HELP

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?