Skilled
There are two kinds of people 18 May 2016 12:26 PM
Let's play a little game shall we?
I'll start off by saying "are you this kind of person or that kind of person?" and the next poster has to respond to my question AND come up with a question of their own. 

Are you the kind of person who has apps all over their phone or do you neatly organise them into folders?

Personally I have apps all over my phone because it makes it look more busy and I generally I don't have that many apps anyways!

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: There are two kinds of people 18 May 2016 12:34 PM
I neatly organise all those i usually use and dump the unused apps on another page.

Are you the type of person who wakes up to your alarm or laze around til you feel like getting up?

Rookie
Reply: There are two kinds of people 18 May 2016 1:03 PM
most of the time i set the alarm 45 minutes to my actual time to get up! this way i am (partially) awake before i really need to get up and i get to laze around for awhile. 

are you the type of person who keeps your desk organised or do you let it get messy?

with love,

Skilled
Reply: There are two kinds of people 18 May 2016 2:27 PM
Definitely messy ... I can't keep anything clean/organised at all. 

Are you the type of person who does all their work early or leave it to the last minute?

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: There are two kinds of people 18 May 2016 3:28 PM
This really depends on my mood tho LOL but most of the time, I'll complete it early? :3

Are you the type of person to remind the teacher that there's homework not collected yet or the type to just keep quiet?

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: There are two kinds of people 18 May 2016 8:21 PM
I always keep quiet cause 90% of the time i haven't done it PMSL.

Are you the type of person that wants to talk to everyone, or do you keep to your small group of friends?

Rookie
Reply: There are two kinds of people 18 May 2016 11:11 PM
Small group of friends

Are you the type of person who waits until the last minute to do homework or works on right when you get time/home?
Skilled
Reply: There are two kinds of people 20 May 2016 8:55 AM
Shelly Posted
18 May 2016 11:11 pm

Small group of friends

Are you the type of person who waits until the last minute to do homework or works on right when you get time/home?

Definitely a last minute person. I just finished and submitted my essay with an hour left till due date!

Are you the type of person to have sauce on the side of your fries or all over them?

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: There are two kinds of people 20 May 2016 11:57 PM
I'm the type to have sauce on the side!! I can't stand it when it's too sour with ketchup >: I can't take spicy too so... (I'm such a burden HUHEU)

Are you the type of person to be early/punctual or late when meeting up with friends?

seduction is my art (-:

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?