Talented
Reply: There are two kinds of people 21 May 2016 2:32 AM
kei Posted
20 May 2016 11:57 pm

I'm the type to have sauce on the side!! I can't stand it when it's too sour with ketchup >: I can't take spicy too so... (I'm such a burden HUHEU)

Are you the type of person to be early/punctual or late when meeting up with friends?

ALWAYS late, it's in my nature haha

Are you the type of person who likes cleaning or would prefer to live in a mess?

Beginner
Reply: There are two kinds of people 21 May 2016 8:06 AM
I like being clean (like I take showers a lot), but my room is a total mess.

Are you the type of person who likes starting conversations, or do you wait for someone else to start talking first?

Talented
Reply: There are two kinds of people 21 May 2016 8:21 AM
Funkyhabbo Posted
21 May 2016 8:06 am

I like being clean (like I take showers a lot), but my room is a total mess.

Are you the type of person who likes starting conversations, or do you wait for someone else to start talking first?

I think I'm the type to wait until someone else starts talking to me, I hate feeling rejected (aka if they ignore me) hahaha

Are you the type of person who would rather stand out from the crowd or blend in?

Novice
Reply: There are two kinds of people 21 May 2016 2:53 PM

Armset Posted
21 May 2016 8:21 am

Quote skipped.

I think I'm the type to wait until someone else starts talking to me, I hate feeling rejected (aka if they ignore me) hahaha

Are you the type of person who would rather stand out from the crowd or blend in?

I'd rather be the person standing out from the crowd by wearing something cute (not doing something dumb)

Are you the type of person who takes a shower once a week or a bunch during the week?
Novice
Reply: There are two kinds of people 21 May 2016 4:22 PM

Autumn Posted
21 May 2016 2:53 pm

Quote skipped.

I'd rather be the person standing out from the crowd by wearing something cute (not doing something dumb)

Are you the type of person who takes a shower once a week or a bunch during the week?

I take a shower pretty much every day.

Are you the type of person who impulsively buys everything they want, or do you try to save your money for things you need?
Skilled
Reply: There are two kinds of people 21 May 2016 4:37 PM
Shayna Posted
21 May 2016 4:22 pm

Quote skipped.

I take a shower pretty much every day.

Are you the type of person who impulsively buys everything they want, or do you try to save your money for things you need?

I am guilty of impulsively buying everything!! It used to be so bad in the past but I've slowly improved a bit. In the past I would just buy whatever that looked cute, even though it served no purpose. I had also bought clothing with only a few sizes left but I still bought it anyways because it looked so cute. In the end the clothing would be a few sizes big and ended up looking awkward on me - lesson learnt!

Are you the type to wear a wrist watch or the type to just look at the time on the phone?
Last edit: 21 May 2016 4:37 PM

Kaleidoscope Love

Reply: There are two kinds of people 21 May 2016 5:23 PM

Jas Posted
21 May 2016 4:37 pm

Quote skipped.

I am guilty of impulsively buying everything!! It used to be so bad in the past but I've slowly improved a bit. In the past I would just buy whatever that looked cute, even though it served no purpose. I had also bought clothing with only a few sizes left but I still bought it anyways because it looked so cute. In the end the clothing would be a few sizes big and ended up looking awkward on me - lesson learnt!

Are you the type to wear a wrist watch or the type to just look at the time on the phone?

Jas Posted
21 May 2016 4:37 pm

Quote skipped.

My phone haha! I have watches but I'll still always check my phone first because I'm always on it :p

Are you the type of person who would rather walk somewhere that's close or ride a bike?
Novice
Reply: There are two kinds of people 21 May 2016 5:29 PM

kitten Posted
21 May 2016 5:23 pm

Quote skipped.

Quote skipped.

My phone haha! I have watches but I'll still always check my phone first because I'm always on it :p

Are you the type of person who would rather walk somewhere that's close or ride a bike?

I walk almost everywhere within reason of course, if it'd take me longer than an hour to walk it, I take the bus.. I don't own a bike.

Are you the type of person who strives off a busy lifestyle, or do you need it to be calm and relaxed?

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?