Rookie
Reply: What occupation does everyone have, or what do you plan to be? 22 Apr 2017 5:39 PM
I want to become a psychologist or youth worker
Rookie
Reply: What occupation does everyone have, or what do you plan to be? 22 Apr 2017 8:04 PM

Biont Posted
22 April 2017 5:39 pm

I want to become a psychologist or youth worker

Biont I think you'd be so good at that!!
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Reply: What occupation does everyone have, or what do you plan to be? 22 Apr 2017 8:17 PM
i work R&D at a Fortune 50 company
Skilled
Reply: What occupation does everyone have, or what do you plan to be? 22 Apr 2017 9:27 PM
I currently work at a pet store but plan to further my studies in animal studies because honestly that's what i wanna do with my life kk 

Rookie
Reply: What occupation does everyone have, or what do you plan to be? 23 Apr 2017 12:51 AM
Economist or financial analyst of some sort...

Skilled
Reply: What occupation does everyone have, or what do you plan to be? 23 Apr 2017 12:59 AM
I'm currently studying Cyber Security. Don't really know what I want to work as but if I could be Private investigator it would be fun. 

Rookie
Reply: What occupation does everyone have, or what do you plan to be? 23 Apr 2017 1:24 AM

Jamie Posted
22 April 2017 9:27 pm

I currently work at a pet store but plan to further my studies in animal studies because honestly that's what i wanna do with my life kk 

Jamie Animals are life! <3
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Rookie
Reply: What occupation does everyone have, or what do you plan to be? 23 Apr 2017 1:25 AM

Princehooligan Posted
23 April 2017 12:59 am

I'm currently studying Cyber Security. Don't really know what I want to work as but if I could be Private investigator it would be fun. 

Princehooligan That sounds good!
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Rookie
Reply: What occupation does everyone have, or what do you plan to be? 23 Apr 2017 1:27 AM

Sary Posted
23 April 2017 12:51 am

Economist or financial analyst of some sort...

Sary Man, you all sound professional when telling me what your job (or soon-to-be job) is! Lmao.
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?