Reply: Reincarnation 29 Apr 2017 10:29 AM
I think reincarnation is a real thing as I cannot rap my mind around this "spirit" we call god is able to just spawn in planet's on planet's. That is not logical at all. Reincarnation is possible if you look into the facts; But on this "spirit" making a void of planet's on planet's then he would have made a planet that had other life on it so other people could visit. Like what is the actual point in creating other planets that we cannot visit or ever grasp air in. This "God" would not do that it is not logical. We only have this planet for so long before it starts turning into a gas bubble and blows itself up and it's entirety. I just think that we should think about other options like reincarnation on another planet maybe? A planet that is really far away from our planet or reincarnation on a planet that is full of gas and that is there oxygen. Like I don't understand if this is just a trial run of a huge planet or what because as of right now humans kill other humans because they don't like the way they look or the way they talk. I just believe that we should consider other life forms or reincarnation to another species like a dog or something along those lines. Because this place we call "heaven" that cannot actually exist because there is no possible way that we are able to just float up in the air without a actual body and sit in this place that is so perfect no one could destroy it. Like how do we know if this bible was not just fiction and not actually nonfiction no one knows. We have no proof, Some of the bible is real but what about the parts that are about Jesus and things in that nature. We simply do not have proof on if he was real or if this bible was even a real thing back then. I believe that reincarnation is real in it's entirety; also we need to work on our planet and get it clean before we go and mess up another one like visit mars then establish a base there, Let's not destroy another planet because are planet is dying at its core.

With much gratitude,
Caz.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?