Beginner
Reply: Interesting facts about yourself 25 Apr 2017 10:03 PM
1. I LOVE NARUTO AND ANIME ( not interesting BUT WHATEVER)
2. WHEN I RUN INTO A POLE FOR some reason it doesnt really hurt 
3. IM 171CM 
4. I LIKE BORNS BORNS BORN HE MY FAV SINGER 
5. I HAVE A PINK PET BUNNY CALLED PRETTY
6. am awkward inrl but once u get to know me i talk too much ^_^
7. I HAVE A WEIRD OBSESSION FOR MOUSTACHES 
8. sometimes when i have nth to do on snapchat i just take sc vids of my feet n zoom up 
9. MY FAV NUMBER IS 8
10. number 10 is the number of days i havent studied : - )
Last edit: 25 April 2017 10:04 PM
Reply: Interesting facts about yourself 26 Apr 2017 12:07 AM
1. I'm Crazy.
2. I'm Crazy.
3. I'm Crazy.
4. I'm Crazy.
5. I'm Crazy.
6. I'm Crazy.
7. I'm Crazy.
8. I'm Crazy.
9. I'm Crazy...
10. .. and I love my cats.
Reply: Interesting facts about yourself 21 Feb 2018 12:44 PM
Harriet Posted
25 April 2017 10:03 pm

1. I LOVE NARUTO AND ANIME ( not interesting BUT WHATEVER)
2. WHEN I RUN INTO A POLE FOR some reason it doesnt really hurt 
3. IM 171CM 
4. I LIKE BORNS BORNS BORN HE MY FAV SINGER 
5. I HAVE A PINK PET BUNNY CALLED PRETTY
6. am awkward inrl but once u get to know me i talk too much ^_^
7. I HAVE A WEIRD OBSESSION FOR MOUSTACHES 
8. sometimes when i have nth to do on snapchat i just take sc vids of my feet n zoom up 
9. MY FAV NUMBER IS 8
10. number 10 is the number of days i havent studied : - )

You should keep running into a pole n test it out
Beginner
Reply: Interesting facts about yourself 21 Feb 2018 5:04 PM
Angelina Posted
21 February 2018 12:44 pm

Quote skipped.

You should keep running into a pole n test it out

HONESTLY NOONE ASKED U TO TALK PS WOW I GREW 1CM WITHIN 10 MONTHS
Reply: Interesting facts about yourself 21 Feb 2018 5:07 PM
Harriet Posted
21 February 2018 5:04 pm

Quote skipped.

HONESTLY NOONE ASKED U TO TALK PS WOW I GREW 1CM WITHIN 10 MONTHS

OK BUT NO1 ASKED IF U GREW AS WELL
Reply: Interesting facts about yourself 21 Feb 2018 10:59 PM
1. I love to play some shooting games, especially when I can shoot people's head (Battlefield Hardline) muahx
2. I don't like HORROR movie, but I can watch Ghost Adventure like a boss
3. I like Chinese guys, especially when they have Malay feature, ya noe, Chinese who have face like Malay people
4. Surprisingly, I like guys who aged 40s, who are single lah... I don't want to die early
5. All of my crushes have these same traits: Good-looking, white-skinned, handsome, and they both active in their field (clubs, societies etc)
6. I just love Penang, one of the states in Malaysia, I just LOVE Penang so much, even my parents also can't brain my obsession towards Penang
7. I love to play small things (roleplay)
8. I love to talk alone (mumbling around, too immerse in my own fantasy)
9. I have some sort of Deja Vu... a lot of time
10. I look like a serial killer, but actually I'm a friendly and open-minded person

:D
Skilled
Reply: Interesting facts about yourself 22 Feb 2018 12:06 AM
1. i love pikachu
2. i want pikachu
3. ill play toy grabber in public just to catch pikachu

Reply: Interesting facts about yourself 22 Feb 2018 11:00 AM

(Sharing TOP 10 Facts About Me So Who Knows I Manage Getting To Know Myself This Way™)

1) You, Habbo.COM user, are pretty much accustomed with the foreign wave so you will not mind knowing you're reading the words of a Brazilian Habbo, also from Habbo Brazil. Should've been in there since 2008 but, as I and a friend were kids of 10 at the time, I've attempted signing up telling 'em I had the age I actually had at the time and, obviously, they didn't let me in until October 2010, a few days after we bought our now-trashy Windows 7 Starter!!

2) My oldest active account is the email lucasmr_genio@hotmail.com , created by my dad when I was 5-6 in order to get an access to the new fever of the time: Windows Messenger! As you can see, my father really thought that I would grow up as a "genius" but it was one of the several missed predictions. Accordingly to Outlook's archives, my very first sent emails were from 2007 (3 years after the account was made) and in that I:

- Replied my father saying I loved him very much
- Sent a song request to a music channel email address begging them to play the videoclip of The Salmon Dance by The Chemical Brothers
- Replied my father again, saying "heheheheheheheheh :-)"

At the time Messenger was technically powered by MSN and the older versions wouldn't allow you to do now-trivial things, as inserting a profile picture or emoticons; on the other hand, you should be able to customize the font of your messages and some girls would basically set it up as a fancy, bold and Pink Comic Sans MS! One of my very first instant messages was sent to a girl named Cinthia and it was something about me making fun of her strong accent; she found it fun tho

3) 2002: The father of my neighbors were sick and broken in the hospital so my 2 buddies (a boy and a girl) slept at home for a few days and the older brother brought a notebook and asked the 4 years old me to choose a game from a huge folder and I pointed to the one whose icon was a couple of blue-painted stick men. Later, I've found that it was named The Sims and it was a real love, since the very first gameplay. The discovery of this game, in the future, leaked some of the best and worst moments of my parallel weblife

4)
I made my first PC game when I was 11, a short and simple endless adventure of a female RPG character talking to random people in a broken and buggy forest map. After 1 year, I made another game and it tells the story of people from a simple and small village; they were wondering what on Earth could exist on the other side of a chain of mountains that blocked their way and our task is to work in a ship in order to get the money to buy an Air Balloon and explore the area. Like, what?

5) There's a small part of my hair in the back that has been greyish (as an Old man!!) ever since I've had hair for the very first time and neither a basic hair dying couldn't fix it. Now I'm 19yo andddddd as it seems there are even some more grey strands around here, but you can only notice this when you look very closely.

6) The first English word/s I was taught was Ice Cream, when I was a kid of 4. The most recent word I learnt was either moistened or YOLO.

7) If there is one kind of person I definitely gravitate towards for sure is the one that expresses an exceptional interest and enthusiasm over the things they like to do, or are up to talk about anything, without thinking too much or trying to be very too much rational, superficial or self-protective. Following the same logic, it sort of sucks to try to communicate with those who like to suck your energies and make you feel strange or wrong after saying an "I've got enough"-esque sermon

8) Been listening to SZA since January and, as an addiction, can't spend a day without singing a verse of Supermodel to myself, don't matter where I am. Some of the parts of it are pretty much relatable but some of the others are pretty much worthy of metaphors, considering my homie never traveled to Vegas and leaved me alone on Valentine's Day!

9) I record simple synthesizer songs as a hobby!!

10) My first message on Discord was sent to Damon, the one who's introduced me Discord itself, and it says

"Erm hi? First contact on strange lands beep beep"

If you're curious, the latest message was sent to an user called Cheri, minutes ago:

"well lmao the engine of Sims 1 might look very well awkward to those who've met this game after meeting the newest ones, as the sims from Sims 1/Online were pretty much robotic, or however we may tag their lack of AI"

Rookie
Reply: Interesting facts about yourself 20 Mar 2018 7:50 PM
1. I have been stung by a bee while in the middle of the river.
2. My fourth finger is longer on my left hand.
3. I watch a lot of animes.
4. I was once obsessed with Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez... and a few more I think LOL
5. I have really bad memory when it comes to shows. I can't remember the names of characters...
6. I play a lot of mobile games but I delete them once I get bored of them. 
7. I love sudoku.
8. I tried to learn how to play the clarinet once.
9. I used to learn tennis.
10. I suck at sports.

LOL

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?