Novice
Reply: What is the worst pain? 14 Jun 2016 4:37 PM
I've had a few things and thinking back,  I don't know which one felt worse?
Once at work,  I was moving a table and they have solid metal bases and I clearly didn't pick it up right,  cause it felt like my back popped and I couldn't walk properly for a few days after that...  my back still hurts all the time.
I've also managed to pull a muscle in the back of my calf several times when I roll over or something and it feels like being stabbed repeatedly
And after I had my surgery a few years back,  I had 8 incisions across my stomach so there wasn't a proper way to move? cause it went ALL the way across,  and I remember getting home.. I never wanted those buttons on my bed so bad.  I couldn't sit up and I'd literally have to roll onto the floor each morning and try to slowly pick myself up cause it felt like I was being stabbed everywhere.   So I am not entirely sure what felt worse.. but they were all enough to make me wanna cry for 3 years.
Last edit: 14 June 2016 4:38 PM
Novice
Reply: What is the worst pain? 14 Jun 2016 4:46 PM
For me, heartbreak would be the worst pain, as well as when I messed up my knee playing basketball and being stuck with a bottom locker, for 6 straight months, I struggled to get to it, as well as walk home without trying to get my mind off the pain.
Beginner
Reply: What is the worst pain? 14 Jun 2016 5:41 PM
stomach pain omfg when u get it at school n then u run as quick as u can to the toilet

Reply: What is the worst pain? 14 Jun 2016 6:53 PM
A fractured rib, and I complain about toothache but fractured rib was awful D:
Reply: What is the worst pain? 14 Jun 2016 10:01 PM
dno ive dislocated my knees a few times and tht is probs the worst pain ever

people saying heartbreak etc go back 2 tumblr deep af
Reply: What is the worst pain? 15 Jun 2016 12:58 AM
burning urself!! i one scalded my hang pouring gravy on my food n the pain was horrendous 
Rookie
Reply: What is the worst pain? 20 Oct 2016 1:36 PM
Stabbed
Skilled
Reply: What is the worst pain? 20 Oct 2016 5:00 PM
Got burnt :( ouch

Reply: What is the worst pain? 20 Oct 2016 8:11 PM
Besides emotional pain, dislocating my left knee cap was pretty painful.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?