My self 24 Apr 2017 6:16 AM
Um hi I am Alayna which u can call me Layna Or Ally:) I have made New Habbo account do I know alot but I'm not new to habbo:) I just wanted to introduce myself To Habbo bites Fansite because I love you guys and your passion:) I really would love to be part of community!!, Such as an manager or Moderator Or Events Host ect!! I love Caring for others helping others and inspiring others!!, My fav color is Blue and I'm an Model! I would love to make New friends at this fansite you all seem so kind and very sweet aslo generous I just wanted to introduce myself To make new friends and be apart of this awesome fansite community!! Also Can an Events Manager Or Engagement and Competitions Manager I really have the passion and I would love to become both!! PM me I would love if u did ๐Ÿ˜ Also To mke my Profile look Lit lmao Can u Like it Or give me love on it xD ๐Ÿ˜‚ But can some Engagement and Competitions manager pls contact me and an Events manager Habbo name is Alaynax Old Account was hacked so made New account and deleted other It would be a pleasure to Be An part of this community

Love- Alayna/layna
Reply: My self 24 Apr 2017 6:28 AM
Welcome to HabboBites Alayna! We would love to have you as one of our staff!

If you are interested, please send your application via www.habbobites.com/jobs and click 'Apply' and simply fill in the form.

Before you apply, do note that there are some requirements we have to all fulfill for certain positions
e.g Event Organisers - you will need to LIKE at least 3 event shows, be online for a certain number of hours on HabboBites etc.

Hope to see your application soon!
Skilled
Reply: My self 24 Apr 2017 6:39 AM
Welcome to Habbobites! Looking forward to seeing you being apart of the community!
Talented
Reply: My self 26 Apr 2017 3:05 AM
hey alayna! welcome to habbobites, excited to see you around!
Skilled
Reply: My self 28 Apr 2017 7:41 PM
Welcome to HabboBites Ally! Hope you decide to stick around! :)

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?