Skilled
Favourite Sims packs 25 Apr 2017 1:03 PM
I personally loved playing sims 3 more even if it was laggier than ever, the gameplay was still amazing and I would spend hours doing stupid shit. My favourite pack was Supernatural, followed by seasons! Although I have deleted sims 3 and moved to Sims 4, the gameplay on sims 4 is pretty limited, so i just spend hours making my sims the cutest one alive :-) 

Which is your favourite Sims pack? Which Sims do you play? 

Skilled
Reply: Favourite Sims packs 25 Apr 2017 1:41 PM
Expansion Packs or Stuff Packs?????

Also I have ever played The Sims (aka the OG original) and The Sims 2 (TS2) and since I had a Mac, they only released a limited amount of EPs and SPs for TS2 which I played EXTENSIVELY. I did have the Ultimate Collection pack of TS1, but I got bored of it after I discovered TS2. I only stopped when my laptop legit DIED last year and I basically cried cause I never updated it cause I didn't want to lose Rosetta - a windows based system that TS2 needed to run to play on mac, however was no longer supported in newer Mac updates. I tried playing TS3 once and hated it, the sims all have pudding faces and all look the same and wasn't as comic-y as the other games in the series..

My favourite EPs definitely have to be like half of them in TS1 : Livin' Large, House Party Hot Date, Vacation (it even has the iconic Vagina Pineapple song), Unleashed, and Superstar. Legit all except Makin' Magic, that one just confused the heck out of me...
And my favourite EPs from TS2 are : Nightlife, Open for Business, Seasons. Though I really loved EVERY single expansion pack available for Mac tbh..
Reply: Favourite Sims packs 25 Apr 2017 8:11 PM
i feel Late Night is a must have for TS3, the game just lacks so much without it. why does life stop after 6pm ?? ?
Talented
Reply: Favourite Sims packs 26 Apr 2017 3:02 AM
i only ever played sims 3 like once and i couldn't get into it after :-(
Talented
Reply: Favourite Sims packs 7 May 2017 6:05 AM
supernatural 
Reply: Favourite Sims packs 8 May 2017 8:25 AM
i've only played the very first game, and the terribad playstation 2 version of sims 2. i really liked the look of that seasons pack for sims 2 it looked dank as funk
Novice
Reply: Favourite Sims packs 21 May 2017 8:35 AM
My absolute favorite is Sims 2 with Open for Business and Seasons a MUST. I also like The Sims 3 and I feel like the game is lacking without Late Night and Seasons. I can't really get into Sims 4 because there's not much to do, but I might try again during the Summer.
Reply: Favourite Sims packs 21 May 2017 8:51 AM
the sims the urbz for gameboy advance was iconic

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?