Beginner
Top 10 Tv shows! 27 Apr 2017 3:13 PM

What are you favourite TV shows?
That you can watch rewatch as much as you want!

1. American Horror Story
2. Hannibal
3. Friends
4. That 70's Show
5. Supernatural
6. The Originals
7. Burn Notice
8. Fresh Prince of Bel Air
9. Hawaii Five-0
10. Prison Break

To be honest I have more but these are the ones I usually rewatch, tell me what's yours!

Moderator Alert

Ops! Thread moved from Chit Chat. -Bryian

Skilled
Reply: Top 10 Tv shows! 28 Apr 2017 8:33 PM
I only ever watched Spongebob when I was younger until one day, I was watching a particularly enthralling episode, only to have it interrupted by some random man whom I had never seen before. Whilst blocking the television, he then continued to rip the cable box out, and left with it, leaving me with a blank screen. Later my parents explained to me that they had sold our cable box because we didn't need it? Ten years from then, I have still not been given the chance to view a functioning TV within my house, and will never forgive the man who ruined my final Spongebob episode.
Beginner
Reply: Top 10 Tv shows! 28 Apr 2017 11:59 PM
Kingdoms Posted
28 April 2017 8:33 pm

I only ever watched Spongebob when I was younger until one day, I was watching a particularly enthralling episode, only to have it interrupted by some random man whom I had never seen before. Whilst blocking the television, he then continued to rip the cable box out, and left with it, leaving me with a blank screen. Later my parents explained to me that they had sold our cable box because we didn't need it? Ten years from then, I have still not been given the chance to view a functioning TV within my house, and will never forgive the man who ruined my final Spongebob episode.

This is so emotional what the hell! You can watch all spongebag episodes on line for free! So complete your CHILDHOOD!

Reply: Top 10 Tv shows! 29 Apr 2017 12:10 AM
my all time favourite show is 2 BROKE GIRLS i'm so sad that it's not on netflix it's such a masterpiece and kat dennings is me irl i love her so much

other favourites are Pretty Little Liars & Skins - UK (i don't like the US version) for the fictional TV series category.

reality TV wise, i love Survivor (much more than BB), Dance Moms, Geordie Shore (jersey is so irrelevant in comparison), and of course a little KUWTK here and there, the episodes with hot tea.

also i would highly recommend barbie's life in the dreamhouse short episode series for anyone looking for a good way to spend 3 minutes.
Beginner
Reply: Top 10 Tv shows! 29 Apr 2017 12:13 AM
Merv Posted
29 April 2017 12:10 am

my all time favourite show is 2 BROKE GIRLS i'm so sad that it's not on netflix it's such a masterpiece and kat dennings is me irl i love her so much

other favourites are Pretty Little Liars & Skins - UK (i don't like the US version) for the fictional TV series category.

reality TV wise, i love Survivor (much more than BB), Dance Moms, Geordie Shore (jersey is so irrelevant in comparison), and of course a little KUWTK here and there, the episodes with hot tea.

also i would highly recommend barbie's life in the dreamhouse short episode series for anyone looking for a good way to spend 3 minutes.

I loved the first two seasons of 2 Broke Girls, then the short jokes and the big breasts jokes got really old. And Oleg, he was funny at first but I then later got really bored of him.

Yessss totally agree with Skins Uk! US is crap and the only reality show I watch is KUWTK!

Skilled
Reply: Top 10 Tv shows! 29 Apr 2017 12:34 AM
Kingdoms Posted
28 April 2017 8:33 pm

This is so tragic. I used to have illegal cable until miotv happened

The only TV show I watch is Friends and The Big Bang Theory LOL
Last edit: 29 April 2017 12:35 AM

Reply: Top 10 Tv shows! 29 Apr 2017 10:07 AM
I would have to say my favorites areeeeeee
1. Reign
2. The Tudors
3. The 100
4. The walking dead
5. PLL
6. Once Upon a time

Thats all I could think of :o

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?