Rookie
About Myself 29 Apr 2017 2:06 AM
(I don't think I've actually introduced myself on here for the very first time)

Hello, I'm Rachel, formally known as Taiwanasian on Habbo.

Many people on there (without bragging) know me as 'the Telephrase girl', meaning like, "Oh! I remember you from your (or so and so's) telephrase!", or, "Omg, you're that telephrase girl!", lol.

Anyway, my favorite games to play on Habbo are Danger Zone, Telephrase, sometimes Bank Game if I'm in the mood to wait for the dice to go around, Shout It Out, Heaven or Hell, The Dictator and Snake Out.

I'm obsessed with flowers and floral print/designs, so you're bound to always see floral furnitures in my game rooms and my floral crown on my Habbo head.
And also with space/galaxy kind of stuff, so you may see a floating theme going on, and spacey effects here and there with my Habbo/Habbo rooms.

The way I socialize online is simple: if you're nice to me and don't really judge, then I'm nice to you and obviously won't judge, but I'm generally nice to everyone if I type first anyway.

Hope you all have a good time here on HabboBites; it really is a friendly place, and is THE place to be and hangout on! There are many amazing and kind people on here who are more than happy to help you and one another; you won't regret it. <3
Last edit: 29 April 2017 2:08 AM
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Skilled
Reply: About Myself 29 Apr 2017 5:59 AM
HI RACH!!! NICE TO MEET U AND YOU'RE ALREADY AWESOME
Rookie
Reply: About Myself 29 Apr 2017 6:01 AM

Seth Posted
29 April 2017 5:59 am

HI RACH!!! NICE TO MEET U AND YOU'RE ALREADY AWESOME

ALL DA LUV IN DA WORLD FOR YOU, Seth !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE TOO! <3
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Reply: About Myself 29 Apr 2017 9:59 AM
Rachel, You sound really awesome and you should add me on habbo! My name is "Cazzzzzzzz"!!!!! NICE TO MEET YOU (:
Rookie
Reply: About Myself 29 Apr 2017 2:57 PM

Caz Posted
29 April 2017 9:59 am

Rachel, You sound really awesome and you should add me on habbo! My name is "Cazzzzzzzz"!!!!! NICE TO MEET YOU (:

Hey Caz ! Thank you for that! And I will when I'm next on! :)
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Skilled
Reply: About Myself 29 Apr 2017 8:10 PM
WELCOME BABE did u get the telephrase site ach cause its p cute :-))

Rookie
Reply: About Myself 29 Apr 2017 8:15 PM

Jamie Posted
29 April 2017 8:10 pm

WELCOME BABE did u get the telephrase site ach cause its p cute :-))

Thank you! <3 What do you mean?? The telephrase site??
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Skilled
Reply: About Myself 29 Apr 2017 8:18 PM
Rachy Posted
29 April 2017 8:15 pm

Quote skipped.

Thank you! <3 What do you mean?? The telephrase site??

Telephrase site achievement!! It's actually me on the badge so i ask everyone to get it HHEHEHE

Rookie
Reply: About Myself 29 Apr 2017 8:25 PM

Jamie Posted
29 April 2017 8:18 pm

Quote skipped.

Telephrase site achievement!! It's actually me on the badge so i ask everyone to get it HHEHEHE

Omg, it does look cute, Jamie ! ....but now I am definitely not getting it because I got disconnected during the game, UGH.
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?