Skilled
Friendly or Using you? 29 Apr 2017 8:16 PM
As someone who has been accused of "using people" i'm quite weary about this term. From people online buying me food irl and my best friend getting me a fish hat, it's been a pretty wild term that has been thrown at me.

So how do you differentiate using someone and being friendly?

Beginner
Reply: Friendly or Using you? 29 Apr 2017 8:34 PM
same jaesus i don't get it either. like sometimes when you try to be friendly to people irl, they say that you're using them?????????? :') this is why i rly hate people

Skilled
Reply: Friendly or Using you? 29 Apr 2017 9:30 PM
If your relationship doesn't comprise of anything more than materialistic benefits, you are being used.
Rookie
Reply: Friendly or Using you? 29 Apr 2017 9:35 PM
if it's not mutual to where both are giving then that would be using to me and also what user kingdoms said
Beginner
Reply: Friendly or Using you? 30 Apr 2017 12:23 AM
the only solution is to not have frends like me 

shut it 

Skilled
Reply: Friendly or Using you? 30 Apr 2017 12:40 AM
Nocturnal Posted
30 April 2017 12:23 am

Ya you're 100% using everyone

Skilled
Reply: Friendly or Using you? 30 Apr 2017 12:54 AM
The solution is to sit back and relax and observe and isolate yourself from everyone . Don't talk to people because everyone is snake. You never know who anyone is so hide yourself hide yo kids hide yo wife. Migrate to Antarctica. Maybe interact with anyone minimally or none at all. Close all windows cover all gaps.  Make sure youre safely hidden from society so you won't be accused so shit. 

OK I'm joking but I differentiate by seeing whether they make an effort to talk to me about deeper things and that they like doing things for me as much as I do for them. It has to be mutual and you can feel it from their tone and the way they chat with you. 

Rookie
Reply: Friendly or Using you? 30 Apr 2017 1:05 AM
In my opinion, those who ask you for money but never pay you back (if it's a lot), or they make excuse after excuse, that's when they're just using you. Or when their actual friend isn't there, so they turn to you until that friend comes back. I've had both of these happen to me, and it ain't nice!
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Talented
Reply: Friendly or Using you? 2 May 2017 12:44 AM
Nocturnal Posted
30 April 2017 12:23 am

yeh what emmani said

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?