Beginner
Silly confessions 10 May 2017 12:26 AM
Do you have any weird silly confessions? 

For me, I have this weird idea in my head that if I eat a meal before I sleep I'll wake up less hungry for breakfast. Hence not eat as much in the morning! Sounds stupid lame BUT WHATEVER LET ME LIVE MY LIFE 
Skilled
Reply: Silly confessions 10 May 2017 12:47 AM
i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Silly confessions 10 May 2017 1:07 AM
I enjoy dank memes.
Rookie
Reply: Silly confessions 11 May 2017 8:45 PM
I hate people
Reply: Silly confessions 11 May 2017 10:42 PM
When I was young, my grandma told me if I swallowed a seed, a tree of that fruit would grow out from my head. Also, she warned me not to point my finger at the moon, lest the moon goddess cut out my tongue.
Reply: Silly confessions 12 May 2017 3:45 AM
I once did a wordsearch in a comic that was supposed to be for my twin brother and he used it to blackmail me for like 2 years. 
Skilled
Reply: Silly confessions 12 May 2017 9:02 AM
I keep spotting a white glowing object at night and I started to believe that it was my guardian fairy doing a shitty job of being hidden

Reply: Silly confessions 12 May 2017 9:45 PM
milk is just flavoured water
Reply: Silly confessions 12 May 2017 10:08 PM
Just happened today..

Went to Ocean Park and there was this ride where we need to get ponchos so we don't get wet but the ponchos are really expensive (SGD$8 each).

I was very sad about it the entire ride and after the ride I waited outside the ride and sell the ponchos we used to other people at half price and told them "INSIDE VERY EXPENSIVE!!!".

hehehe

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?