Rookie
Reply: Greatest fears/phobias? 30 Jun 2017 2:36 PM
I can't just choose one, eek!

1) Deep and huge bodies of water. As long as I'm not IN it, or I'm being carefully safe around it, then that's okay. 

2) Growing old and bed-bound, and getting a horrible illness/disease through it, such as dementia, etc (although you can get it while young too unfortunately).

3) Losing my parents. I ALWAYS have that thought in the back of my head, and they do too. I help them take care of our family, and I think, when they're gone.....how am I going to cope with their medical papers and stuff....it scares me. Sorry if that sounded so personal.
Last edit: 30 June 2017 2:37 PM
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Reply: Greatest fears/phobias? 1 Jul 2017 10:48 AM
1. FREAKING SCARED OF BEES. (cockroaches dont scare me cos they just irritate u with their ugly face but BEES HARM U AND IT HURTS)
2. GHOSTS ( one fact abt me : i dont get scared in real life when i feel paranoid but if someone invited me to watch a ghost movie, id rather be her/his slave for one day )
3. fear of growing up T.T
im a pu$$y T.T 
Last edit: 1 July 2017 10:48 AM
Rookie
Reply: Greatest fears/phobias? 8 Feb 2018 12:14 PM
1. Spiders
2. Dogs (but not as bad as when i was younger)
Reply: Greatest fears/phobias? 22 Feb 2018 11:21 AM
Those dogs which randomly bark at you loudly and with anger, specially if they're unleashed. I was never bitten by them to be honest, but, like, I still feel like the greatest chicken towards the angry ones, like an old and unjustified reflex

The dark and silence of the nighttime after waking up from a bad dream and I hardly can think with coherence. It always feels like someone will open the door of my bedroom or something

The recurring social stuff --- Not being interesting, smart, altruistic, fun enough; being substantially changed over someone else. Rejection in general. Obviously, the fear only might happen when it comes to people I do really care about!!! Not that the "NO" the acquaintances've  told me is going to affect in my happiness, by any means
Last edit: 22 February 2018 11:25 AM
Reply: Greatest fears/phobias? 22 Feb 2018 11:27 AM
drowning
burning alive
dying alone
spiders
public speaking
Reply: Greatest fears/phobias? 23 Feb 2018 8:36 PM
Magpies & Crows !1! 
omg I was chased & got attacked by them years ago and I was so traumatised like when I encountered them after that event (cause I walk home from the bus stop) I would panic so much like in the verge of tears and call up my dad to pick me up cause I was too scared. lMAO I'm still scared of them but not as bad now.
Reply: Greatest fears/phobias? 23 Feb 2018 9:13 PM
Spiders. Put a spider in my line of vision and I'll scream at you.
Reply: Greatest fears/phobias? 25 Feb 2018 10:55 AM
1. Horror Movies
2. Ghosts
3. Dark
4. Things not getting as planned
5. Losing friends
Skilled
Reply: Greatest fears/phobias? 25 Feb 2018 6:03 PM
fear of rejection since forever lole

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?