Rookie
What do you think about people who spend real life money on Habbo? 17 May 2017 6:35 PM
Personally, I think that if they've worked hard for their money (earning it themselves) and it's their own, and they aren't using someone else to buy credits for them, then that's fine by me.
Last edit: 17 May 2017 6:36 PM

Moderator Alert

Ops! Wrong category. Thread moved from Chit Chat. -Bryian
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Skilled
Reply: What do you think about people who spend real life money on Habbo? 17 May 2017 6:42 PM
As long as they have their priorities checked then it's fine.

e.g. if you're spending more than you can afford on a game then you really should stop.

A lot of times, people say "you can use that money for something else you know" well if it's making the person happy then why try to stop them? Plus I'm sure people use money for other online services e.g. subscriptions so what's the difference?

Kaleidoscope Love

Reply: What do you think about people who spend real life money on Habbo? 17 May 2017 6:44 PM
When I played Habbo growing up, my mom would get me habbo cards for every occasion... Easter, Christmas, Birthdays... it was great! Now I don't spend money on it though!!!!!!
Skilled
Reply: What do you think about people who spend real life money on Habbo? 18 May 2017 12:04 AM
My mom would never have allowed me to even be on Habbo when i was younger but the minute i started making my own money and paying for my own credits she stopped whining. It's fun but i feel like Habbo's prices are getting a lil stupid.

Skilled
Reply: What do you think about people who spend real life money on Habbo? 18 May 2017 2:38 PM
I spent alot on hab without letting my parents know when i was younger but damn regret when i think back i could have used those moneh on elsewhere :(

Reply: What do you think about people who spend real life money on Habbo? 18 May 2017 7:00 PM
I finally completed my Slurpee Collection! Habbo life is complete. So I doubt I'll be spending too much now. Only on beautiful habbo clothes! There needs to be more gorgeous MALE clothing!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?