Skilled
Pens for subjects? 21 May 2017 7:14 PM

Do you use a certain type of pen for certain subjects? Do you use the same pen for all?

When I was in primary and secondary school, I used to have a certain pen for each subject. I don't know why but I just did. I think I felt more organised that way. It was weird to my friends but they got used to it. I forgot all about this because I'm studying IT and I seldom write much now. Only remembered because yesterday I went out to study with my sec school friends and I'm taking econs this semester so I had to write on paper. I was talking out loud about forgetting to bring the pen for this subject and my friends were like "oh right only you would have pens for subjects".

Skilled
Reply: Pens for subjects? 21 May 2017 7:23 PM
Same pen for all because ain't nobody got time for that.

A lot of my friends in high school used colourful pen colours like green, pink, purple etc but I always stuck with the normal blue, black and red.

As long as the pen size is 0.5 or 0.7 then I'm happy

Kaleidoscope Love

Rookie
Reply: Pens for subjects? 21 May 2017 7:32 PM
Same pens sorry because I don't even bring a pencil case to school anymore. Just a pen. My favourite pen.
Rookie
Reply: Pens for subjects? 21 May 2017 7:35 PM
Same pens for all subjects but only use one type of pen and that is: Uni Jetstream 0.5 in Black!!!!

Skilled
Reply: Pens for subjects? 21 May 2017 7:37 PM
all same pen 

Rookie
Reply: Pens for subjects? 21 May 2017 7:45 PM
I love super inky pens... I have been using Pilot V5 Hi-Tecpoint(black) for the past 5 years and I love keeping the empty pens in my drawer because whenever I look at them, I feel a sense of accomplishment idk. Anyway, inky pens tells so much about how you write, if you're frustrated or relaxed you can tell by the amount of force or pressure inserted. Also it makes my words look nicer. Controlling the amount of force is what it makes the pen interesting so that you don't smudge the ink to the page below and this pen might not be left-handed friendly so idk personal preference. 
Rookie
Reply: Pens for subjects? 21 May 2017 9:57 PM
I just use a normal bic pen that i probs lose all the time. I'm too poor to have a pen for each subject!

Josh ~ United Kingdom
I still don't know what to put here....

Beginner
Reply: Pens for subjects? 21 May 2017 10:08 PM
I only use one pen from the brand Parker given by my Gramps that I used to have, I lost it while I was travelling. Now I have this one from Fullerton Hotel that's not that bad.

Skilled
Reply: Pens for subjects? 21 May 2017 10:38 PM
I used to try to get away with writing in light blue or pastel blue which ofc worked cause class work always just said "Blue or black pen" :-) 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?