Skilled
Fidget Spinners 22 May 2017 12:50 AM

Fidget spinners are the rage right now. Even some schools in the US have banned them.
I have a blue one that I got only because my sister wanted one so might as well buy two.

Do you own one? Post a pic of yours if you do.

Rookie
Reply: Fidget Spinners 22 May 2017 12:51 AM
I can see why they are banned, kids spend more time playing with them than doing what they should.
They aren't banned at my school and I don't think they will be although I have tried them and tbh just can't see what the fuss is.

Josh ~ United Kingdom
I still don't know what to put here....

Skilled
Reply: Fidget Spinners 22 May 2017 1:40 AM
well i have one too but i rarely play it tho. its trending but not in my sch

Rookie
Reply: Fidget Spinners 22 May 2017 1:56 AM
My only major pet peeve about the fidget spinner is that anyone is buying them, and I bet you that a few handful of those people don't even realize why they were invented in the first place, or they bully/mock people who use them for a valid reason and not 'just for fun'.

"
The toy has been advertised as helping people who have trouble focusing or fidgeting (such as those with ADHD, autism, or anxiety).", as well as those with specific Special Needs.

I, too, can see why some schools have banned them, the students are meant to be focusing on their work and at least try to pass their exams and stuff, but at the same time, there are so many students in school who have these personal issues and the fidget spinner calms them down or helps them to not fidget so much, ya know what I mean?

I don't know how you or anyone on Habbobites personally feel about 'Special Needs' or disabilities/mental health, but yeah, that's my input.

Last edit: 22 May 2017 1:57 AM
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Skilled
Reply: Fidget Spinners 22 May 2017 7:17 AM
It's seriously such a hype right now.
It always appear on youtube trending page and they do some sort of ridiculous thing like Fidget Spinner vs iPhone or something.
Don't understand what the hype is though, you just spin the toy - what's so fun?
Maybe I'm just getting old now..

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Fidget Spinners 22 May 2017 8:26 AM
Did not know what it was for, but y'all. 

Rookie
Reply: Fidget Spinners 22 May 2017 9:40 AM
I have a pink one...it was fun until I whacked myself in eye owe
Talented
Reply: Fidget Spinners 22 May 2017 11:44 AM

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?