Skilled
What's your favourite Habbo Game? 21 May 2016 2:13 PM
Might as well make a thread about this.

What's your favourite Habbo Game of all time? A game you will always go to whenever invited.
For me it's got to be telephrase because it's the only game I'm good at and it's fun to guess all the possible answers to a theme! Really gets the brain working when an answer is right outside the box. 

Please comment what your favourite Habbo Game is and perhaps our events hosts will take notice and host more of these in the future ;-)

Kaleidoscope Love

Beginner
Reply: What's your favourite Habbo Game? 21 May 2016 2:16 PM
I kinda miss the old games like Steal the ICM, Beat the rollers or something (forgot what it's called).

Novice
Reply: What's your favourite Habbo Game? 21 May 2016 2:30 PM
I miss the old Steal the ICM and I would always go to that because I used to be quite good at it. Right now, the only event I'll really attend and pay attention in is probably Beat the Dragon because it's so fun and it gives you a sense of accomplishment when you finish before the dragon. I don't really enjoy any of the current games that are popular around Habbo at the moment.
Beginner
Reply: What's your favourite Habbo Game? 21 May 2016 3:23 PM
not sure if it counts but wobble squabble and user made wobble squabble still my all-time favourite
Skilled
Reply: What's your favourite Habbo Game? 21 May 2016 3:53 PM
I love costume change (-: It's a game that requires 0 skills (to me) and it's a game where I can laugh at people and myself LOL

seduction is my art (-:

Talented
Reply: What's your favourite Habbo Game? 21 May 2016 4:02 PM
DANGER ZONE DANGER ZONE DANGER ZONE Biont
Novice
Reply: What's your favourite Habbo Game? 21 May 2016 4:04 PM
I love telephrase, and punch out!
Talented
Reply: What's your favourite Habbo Game? 21 May 2016 9:44 PM
snowstorm is my true love 
rip snowstorm :(
Skilled
Reply: What's your favourite Habbo Game? 21 May 2016 11:51 PM
My fave game is melting carpets bc one time i managed to win 15c from Jas's melting carpets in 1 hour PMSL

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?