tabulations im gonna kill you honestly

Kaleidoscope Love

Talented
Reply: WRITING COMP - WIN 20C and 1 month Bitesclub 26 May 2017 6:45 PM
Merv wowee potential storyline i think you should submit it on hamster
Reply: WRITING COMP - WIN 20C and 1 month Bitesclub 26 May 2017 7:02 PM
glad to see my impressionism is appreciatied
Reply: WRITING COMP - WIN 20C and 1 month Bitesclub 28 May 2017 8:51 AM
            It was not long ago from that fateful day, user Xenid lost her habbo-life on a tragic encounter with an evil rubber duck, down in the bathroom at HabboBites’ Headquarters.

Toast was really shaken by her departure, it was too soon, and she left behind so many things undone. To honor her memory, Toast decided to throw her a commemorative funeral, a funeral that felt like Xenid had arranged it herself.

Toast made a few calls to herclosest friends, so they could help her with the arrangements. Larry and Harriet offered to help and bear with part of the expenses, and also send the invitations. User blackmama1.4 and @Daryl decided to help her with the
decoration, since they knew Xenid’s taste so well; designed to the most exquisite Mexican style, since blackmama1.4 persisted so much about it.

The day had come. The venue was ready;the room ended up filled with hundreds of flower arrangements and beautiful candles and the invitations were sent days ago. It was the day.

Xenid’s closest friends were all there, to bid her goodbye one last time. It was a day full of emotions, anecdotes, laughter and tears. They celebrated her life with tequila, tacos and churros ‘til dawn.

Toast was happy, and hoped Xenid would feel honored wherever she was.

Last edit: 28 May 2017 8:59 AM
Skilled
Reply: WRITING COMP - WIN 20C and 1 month Bitesclub 28 May 2017 10:52 AM
Jamie's Day Off

On Jamie's day off, she decided she was going to play sims and include members of the HabboBites community. She spent 3 hours crying on the floor deciding which sims version it should be, yet for some reason deciding on the worst version, The Sims 3. While playing this sims, Jamie was able to make many sims, of all her frenemies and enemies, and then she killed them the most ironic way, by locking them in the kitchen and leaving them unattended for many sim hours.
          Jamie then went to play with her hamsters, but then Ginger, her orange-coloured male hamster, decided to demonstrate his alien powers and transform into his true beast form. There Jamie was, with a smirk on her face, because little did Ginger now, Jamie had the ability to transform too. "Moon prism power!" she yelled, initiating her transformation. And then in an anime-like sequence, with K-Pop playing in the background, did Jamie transform in to a sailor scout-like character. Yet she doesn't have a superhero name, cause she was too busy dealing with so much shit to figure one out.
          Ginger the hamster-monster was shocked to discover that his owner who loved him so dearly was secretly living the double life of a superhero! Jamie then called out for her specialized-attack weapon, "Bruising Baseball Bat!", she yelled, as passerbys looked at her with confusion. All of a sudden a baseball bat decorated with a ton of Big Time Rush images appeared and Jamie yelled, "Mister monster, I have had it up to here with everything, now you better do whatever you need to do to give me my Ginger back, before I seriously make you regret ruining my day off!"
          The monster was confused, stunned of how to react, really. He was twenty times the size of her and could easily crush her if he wanted. During this pause, Jamie became increasingly impatient and had enough. So she proclaimed "well, now you made me do it!" and she began to spin around in place with her attack weapon. She then released it directly at the monster's stomach, which made it spit out the evil alien-demon which bounded itself with Ginger.
          She successfully defeated another monster, yet destroyed the only good poutine place in the city and then commenced crying on the floor again cause she knows that she is unable to live without it. 

The end.
Last edit: 28 May 2017 10:53 AM
Rookie
Reply: WRITING COMP - WIN 20C and 1 month Bitesclub 28 May 2017 8:12 PM
~ring ring~
“Hello thank you for calling HabboBites HeadQuarters, this is Paddleboard how may-“
“PADDLEBOARD WHY AREN’T YOU RESPONDING TO MY MESSAGES THEY’RE REALLY IMPORTANT WYD!!!!”
“Erm…..Katerhine?! What did I tell you about calling me when I am at work?!”
“JUST RESPOND TO THEM!!”
~CLICK~
After hanging up the office phone, Paddleboard quickly pulled out her cell to see what was so important. She had 78 unread messages from Katherine. Each one simply read “PINK DRAGON. NOW.” Paddleboard hastily rolled her eyes and slipped her phone back into her purse before her co-worker Harriet returned to her desk right next to Paddleboard’s.
“What’s wrong with you?”
Paddleboard asked with a concerned look as Harriet had been moaning and groaning all morning and clutching her stomach.
“I am so GASY!”
Replied Harriet. Apparently, she had eaten one too many tacos at the company dinner the night before and was reaping the pain this
morning in the office. Paddleboard offered Harriet a sympathetic look, but she was also rather disturbed because although Harriet had thought her farts were silent, they were actually quite loud.
~later that day~
Later that day Paddleboard left the office for a few hours to go grab lunch with her new pal PrinceHooligan. PrinceHooligan was one of
those vegan freaks so he suggested they meet at this new hipster place that sold all organic stuff. Because Paddleboard was a cool person who was down for new things she did not mind this. They had a great time at the new vegan restaurant and ate lots of delicious vegan things.
While sitting there eating at their outside table, they also saw their friend Kingdoms running past them. When they asked what he was doing, he replied that his beloved dog Susan had taken off when he tried to open the front door for the mailman. He was very sad and had to leave as he was chasing after her. They both wished him luck as they knew how much he loved little Susan.
Paddleboard also received another 45 texts when out for lunch from Katherine insisting she buy her a Pink Dragon.
When walking back to the office Paddleboard also bumped into some dude named Knoxe who was on the side of the street talking about aliens and how he had been abducted many times before. Although most other people simply walked past him and ignored his craziness, Paddleboard gave him a reassuring smile as she too knew the aliens were real.
~Back at the office~
When she returned back to the HabboBites office, Paddleboard was greeted by her best pal Johan! He was dropping by for a quick visit while his Viking ship was in the repair shop down the street for a quick tune-up.
After a quick chat full of laughter and smiles with Johan, Paddleboard returned to her own desk where Harriet was still sitting farting
away the tacos. Harriet told Paddleboard she had received many phone calls while she was out, and also a fax that she had left on her desk for her.
When she read the fax she crumpled up the paper and screamed in frustration. It simply read “PINK DRAGON!”
~Back at home~
Once home Paddleboard quickly prepared dinner for her only child Jamie.
Jamie was a pretty good child and Paddleboard was glad to have her as a daughter. Together they ate the delicious meal she had prepared
and slaved over for roughly 20 minutes. But their dinner was interrupted by a knock at the door.
Jamie quickly ran up to the door to see who it could be. From the kitchen Paddleboard heard Jamie talking to someone so she went to see
as well.
And there before her, in the flesh was Katherine herself. Paddleboard could feel the blood start to boil inside her as she wanted to
scream in her face about how she didn’t have the Pink Dragon, but before she could say anything, Katherine stepped aside and behind her in the doorway stood the most amazing thing Paddleboard had ever seen. The Pink Dragon.
And they all cheered and did a Pink Dragon praise dance and then went to eat cookies.

~the end~
Beginner
Reply: WRITING COMP - WIN 20C and 1 month Bitesclub 30 May 2017 1:02 AM
As she sat there listening to the crashes of the waves, she pen a thought in her mind.

"It seems like i've lost you today, it feels like i've died. Everything in connection with us was coincidence, every fucking coincidence was a mere accident. Everyday was black and white, until you came. You made the effort to colour every single accident. We were happy. It wasn't love, but damn, we were happy. For awhile it seemed like we mattered, we wake up for a purpose that was solely created by accidence. We lie to each other, declare lonely and empty. But deep down, somehow we mattered. We sense sadness when the mornings are nothing but silence, we look for each other. I can barely remember the shape of your lips when you're happy. We were no where, but we had something out of accidence. Everything is almost lost, never almost here"

How do you move on, when in your mind everything else has changed?
Last edit: 30 May 2017 1:02 AM

Beginner
Reply: WRITING COMP - WIN 20C and 1 month Bitesclub 30 May 2017 8:45 PM
Thank you all for participating!! ^_^ It was enjoyable reading your cute little stories hehe. Anyway, 1st prize goes to PotatoPower !!
I couldn't choose between 2 stories so there will be two runners up: Seth and Kord
They were all interesting stories, it was a hard time picking. 
Username icons will be sent to you, rewarded BitesPoints will be automatically added to your account. 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?