Rookie
Reply: Eating In Bed 24 May 2017 7:09 AM
depends on what im eating nothing flaky or crumbly and not in the sheets only ontop

Skilled
Reply: Eating In Bed 24 May 2017 9:27 AM
I do it to be rebellious because my mom hates us having food in our rooms. Though of course if there is a mess, I regret it instantaneously...
Last edit: 24 May 2017 9:27 AM
Reply: Eating In Bed 24 May 2017 9:40 AM
I eat all my meals in bed.. I try to avoid my roommates at all costs and if I eat at table in kitchen then I will have to talk to them and I don't want to!!!! I spend 23hrs of my day laying in bed... sleeping/eating/habboing. I luv my bed..... I just brush the crumbs off on2 floor 
Rookie
Reply: Eating In Bed 25 May 2017 5:10 AM
I eat on my bed, with a tray on my lap and so it's under my mouth or where food might drop accidentally, and I wash my bed sheets like every 2 weeks or something, or when I cba to do it. And I'm always hoovering/vacuuming my floor anyway because I've got 3 pets in my bedroom, haha.
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Beginner
Reply: Eating In Bed 25 May 2017 7:08 AM
No don't eat on my bed 
Rookie
Reply: Eating In Bed 28 May 2017 6:52 AM
beehun Posted
24 May 2017 9:40 am

I eat all my meals in bed.. I try to avoid my roommates at all costs and if I eat at table in kitchen then I will have to talk to them and I don't want to!!!! I spend 23hrs of my day laying in bed... sleeping/eating/habboing. I luv my bed..... I just brush the crumbs off on2 floor 

Woah antisocial beehuni! Alsoooo Pls tell me you vacuum the floor often!!!

Josh ~ United Kingdom
I still don't know what to put here....

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?