Skilled
Speak Up or Stay Down? 24 May 2017 3:34 PM
Are you the type of person who speaks up whenever you feel/think something is wrong or are you more likely to keep quiet about the matter?

What are some instances you feel compelled to make a comment about?

Majority of the time, I bite my tongue because it's just not worth getting involved. Sometimes people just tire me from their idiocy. 

Kaleidoscope Love

Beginner
Reply: Speak Up or Stay Down? 24 May 2017 3:38 PM
I'm a bit of both, more to the side of 'staying down' cos I cbf with ppls stupidity and getting into useless drama
most of the time I confront/speak up to people I'm more close with
Reply: Speak Up or Stay Down? 24 May 2017 3:39 PM
I speak my mind if I find it worthy, sometimes I just keep quiet because it's not worth wasting my time with. 
Rookie
Reply: Speak Up or Stay Down? 24 May 2017 10:50 PM
Speak up if I feel the need to justify myself or someone with good reasoning, if not just shut the hell up.
Skilled
Reply: Speak Up or Stay Down? 24 May 2017 10:53 PM
depends on the issues and the situation if its smth i should then ill or smth i should stay down then ill

Beginner
Reply: Speak Up or Stay Down? 24 May 2017 11:17 PM
real life situations i'm probably someone that's taking in all the sht and just holding it back bc i mean like cba to start a fight too + it'll make yourself look as though you're disrespectful n sht so :,)))) 

but online, i wld actually stand up for it. it's not about " hiding behind the keyboard " but then it's trying to justify for the person who is the victim/trying to talk some sense into people:~) i love habbo fights 

Rookie
Reply: Speak Up or Stay Down? 24 May 2017 11:23 PM
99% of the time i rly cbf to deal with anything but that 1% if people piss me off real bad then ill stand up for myself

Skilled
Reply: Speak Up or Stay Down? 24 May 2017 11:26 PM
Irl i just can't stand up for myself most of the time unless I get super pissed off LMAO

Skilled
Reply: Speak Up or Stay Down? 25 May 2017 1:12 AM
I usually don't bother to say anything if it doesn't concern me because i cba to deal with drama and people misinterpreting what I say. 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?