Rookie
Reply: Speak Up or Stay Down? 25 May 2017 4:33 AM
Honestly, as the person I am, I speak up more online than in real life, since in real life, I'm a quiet-ish person and keep myself to myself. It's just so much easier for me to be more vocal online because I have time to think what I wanna say, and I can delete/backspace stuff before it goes out to the other person or the online public - just in case I get in the wrong.
Last edit: 25 May 2017 4:33 AM
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Rookie
Reply: Speak Up or Stay Down? 28 May 2017 7:00 AM
Absolutely depends on the situation.. lets give a few real life examples!
I work in a pharmacy that is probably the most busiest in the whole area... we have queues upto the door most days and as always customers get frustrated. When they are frustrated they take it out on us and other customers. As I see myself in a position of authority in the pharmacy over the customers I feel more inclined to speak up if they start having ago at another customer or one of my colleagues, no matter who they are I will speak up inside the workplace.

Outside of work I will most likely speak up to anyone apart from people who I see as being intimidating (group of people smoking 'plants') yh i value my life so i won't speak up then.

Josh ~ United Kingdom
I still don't know what to put here....

Reply: Speak Up or Stay Down? 1 Jun 2017 4:46 AM
Stay down, give it some time, if the situation continues, speak up once and get all your points across, move on.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?