Skilled
What's your ideal girl/boyfriend? 21 May 2016 4:36 PM
Heyyyy!! I know love is blind and as long as you love each other, you'll be a happy pair! But, don't you have any expectations for your other half? x)

For me, you have to treat me like a princess  mutual respect and trust is key! Also our sense of humor must be on point if not sayonnara to you HAHAHA I hope he loves animals and treats his parents well, loves to exercise and eat(: That's about it from me HUEHEUHEU The most important thing is still lovE ~ 
Last edit: 21 May 2016 4:37 PM

seduction is my art (-:

Beginner
Reply: What's your ideal girl/boyfriend? 21 May 2016 4:53 PM
judge me if you want but i think looks matter

i would love occasional banters. she have to take criticism/compliments well and most importantly she doesnt want kids!
Reply: What's your ideal girl/boyfriend? 21 May 2016 5:19 PM
My current partner.
My last 2 boyfriends cheated on me and never spoke to me/tried to work things out when we fought, but I have such an adult relationship now where we actually communicate and are completely honest and it's nice to be treated like I'm a priority instead of someone who's just there.........
Rookie
Reply: What's your ideal girl/boyfriend? 21 May 2016 5:50 PM
My ideal boyfriend is Shaun xoxo

Talented
Reply: What's your ideal girl/boyfriend? 21 May 2016 6:56 PM
my ideal type : Jas
Skilled
Reply: What's your ideal girl/boyfriend? 21 May 2016 7:40 PM
Jung Posted
21 May 2016 6:56 pm

my ideal type : @jas

thanks my love <3

My ideal type is someone who understands me and knows what the boundaries are. I think its important to find someone who understands you as it shows that they are a good listener and is empathetic which would always make me feel comfortable around them. Also don't really like pushiness/clinginess because there are days where I just want to be alone so if they can't seem to understand that then BYE.

Kaleidoscope Love

Reply: What's your ideal girl/boyfriend? 21 May 2016 8:03 PM
I think it's important to find someone that understands you, the complete you - the good and the bad. Someone you can be completely yourself around, someone you can open up to and someone you always seek for advice and reassurance. I think relationships are about accepting one anthers flaws, and still being completely in-love with them, completely devoted and I'm lucky that in my current relationship, this is very much the case and I'm blessed to have found someone that cares for me, as deeply as I do them.
Talented
Reply: What's your ideal girl/boyfriend? 21 May 2016 8:24 PM
basically just someone who knows when to give me space - i HATE being stuck in a relationship where the other person constantly wants to talk/see me...idk i think i'm just a very independent person so i need my personal space. anyone who can respect that and is funny etc. then they're onto a winner

Skilled
Reply: What's your ideal girl/boyfriend? 21 May 2016 8:32 PM
Jung Posted
21 May 2016 6:56 pm

my ideal type : @jas

Jung you have such perfect tastes, I'll let you win on ToS the next time we play (-;

seduction is my art (-:

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?