Skilled
Reply: What's your ideal girl/boyfriend? 21 May 2016 11:41 PM
My ideal boyfriend is Walshaw

Novice
Reply: What's your ideal girl/boyfriend? 21 May 2016 11:42 PM
My ideal boyfriend would need to be nice, cute, and funny :)
Skilled
Reply: What's your ideal girl/boyfriend? 21 May 2016 11:49 PM
Armset Posted
21 May 2016 8:24 pm

basically just someone who knows when to give me space - i HATE being stuck in a relationship where the other person constantly wants to talk/see me...idk i think i'm just a very independent person so i need my personal space. anyone who can respect that and is funny etc. then they're onto a winner

Yes so glad someone can agree on the personal space part! Love does not necessarily mean having to see or talk to each other everyday. It just feels so suffocating for me.

Kaleidoscope Love

Novice
Reply: What's your ideal girl/boyfriend? 21 May 2016 11:54 PM

Armset Posted
21 May 2016 8:24 pm

basically just someone who knows when to give me space - i HATE being stuck in a relationship where the other person constantly wants to talk/see me...idk i think i'm just a very independent person so i need my personal space. anyone who can respect that and is funny etc. then they're onto a winner

Yes! Space is so important, I surely don't want someone who's clingy.
Rookie
Reply: What's your ideal girl/boyfriend? 22 May 2016 3:23 AM
it's important to have someone who knows how to respect me for my views and who i am, and is able to look past my shortcomings. 

with love,

Reply: What's your ideal girl/boyfriend? 24 May 2016 11:36 PM
My ideal boyfriend would be, someone who cooks me scrambled eggs for breakfast and curried prawns for dinner. They shouldn't judge me for playing Habbo and they really would need to be a little geeky :p
Rookie
Reply: What's your ideal girl/boyfriend? 20 Oct 2016 12:56 PM
Someone who is blunt, honest, enjoys adventure and enjoys playing video games.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?