Rookie
Reply: Trust and Habbo Account 26 May 2017 10:11 PM
I've let a few people on mine in past and then just change pw after
Skilled
Reply: Trust and Habbo Account 26 May 2017 11:03 PM
I think polybotes still has my account details cause she was helping me with badges, not sure abt anyone tbh but yea !!

Talented
Reply: Trust and Habbo Account 27 May 2017 12:04 AM
Jamie Posted
26 May 2017 11:03 pm

I think polybotes still has my account details cause she was helping me with badges, not sure abt anyone tbh but yea !!

i no longer have ur info saved sistur!! i'm barely even on habbo for my own acc now T_T

but i've gone on multiple people's acc to help with badges yes but don't usually save them except for V.I 's because we are lovers
Reply: Trust and Habbo Account 27 May 2017 1:15 PM
My mum has my account info, and sometimes she logs on to play habbo.
Rookie
Reply: Trust and Habbo Account 27 May 2017 8:47 PM
I don't want to offend anyone, and I hope you don't feel that way as if I don't like you, but there's literally only one person I can 100% trust with my Habbo account and he used to play back then, and he'd go on mine and there was nothing to worry about. No hacking, no stealing furnis, etc, he just wanted to play as my user, LMAO.
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Beginner
Reply: Trust and Habbo Account 28 May 2017 5:25 PM
The trust that we have with one another is pretty strong to be frank. We've helped each other for trades/badges etc.. so yepp, definitely trusting the ones who are rly close!! 

Reply: Trust and Habbo Account 28 May 2017 9:40 PM
I'd say I trust a couple people to go onto my account but only one other person has access to it at the moment.
Last edit: 28 May 2017 9:41 PM
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oYOqtf5.gif[/img][/center]
Reply: Trust and Habbo Account 28 May 2017 11:48 PM
BryanYH Posted
26 May 2017 9:49 pm

quite a few ppl have my account tho 

ded me too but i trust all of them so if i get hack uk who it is :x
Reply: Trust and Habbo Account 28 Feb 2018 5:53 AM
LMAO like 4 people have my account log in but I have only ever had 1 person take my stuff and that was like 2 years ago!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?