Skilled
Asus GT51CA - insane power at an insane price 21 May 2016 5:02 PM

Wow, $7.5k sounds like a price that I will never be able to afford (for now)! What do you think? Is it worth YOUR money? 

seduction is my art (-:

Novice
Reply: Asus GT51CA - insane power at an insane price 21 May 2016 6:17 PM
Value for Money: 1/5

DIY coms FTW!!
Reply: Asus GT51CA - insane power at an insane price 21 May 2016 6:18 PM
kei Posted
21 May 2016 5:02 pm

Wow, $7.5k sounds like a price that I will never be able to afford (for now)! What do you think? Is it worth YOUR money? 

$7.5K is indeed a very hefty price to pay. I'm pretty sure if you custom built this same rig, u would spend much lesser and might even have a better specs than this!

Also, why would u require 2xTitan 12GB when you're just going to play Habbo & be online @ HabboBites?  :P

P.S: GTX Titan is the 'ultimate graphics card' (quoted from NVIDIA's site) and is capable of 4K! (that's if ur monitor even displays true 4K!)
Last edit: 21 May 2016 6:27 PM
Beginner
Reply: Asus GT51CA - insane power at an insane price 21 May 2016 6:40 PM
why would anyone pay 7.5k when you can build one for a fraction of the cost, with the same specs or better?

also i dont think you are going get the full experience if you are playing typical online games. im on ROG G20 and i doubt i have ever seen it at its best

althought sure ROG case do look sexy
Reply: Asus GT51CA - insane power at an insane price 21 May 2016 6:50 PM
Joel Posted
21 May 2016 6:40 pm

why would anyone pay 7.5k when you can build one for a fraction of the cost, with the same specs or better?

also i dont think you are going get the full experience if you are playing typical online games. im on ROG G20 and i doubt i have ever seen it at its best

althought sure ROG case do look sexy

ROG G20 is sure a sexy beast case! So is the baby version (GR8), when I first saw it, I assumed it was a ROG/Asus Router because of its small form factor!
Reply: Asus GT51CA - insane power at an insane price 31 Aug 2016 11:11 AM
that's a lot of money.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?