Resolutions: New Years, New Months, New weeks 1 Jun 2017 5:42 AM
There are three types of people when it comes to planning around new lifestyle changes...

1) The kind that waits for a Monday, new month, new year.

2) The kind who make the change whenever they decide.

3) The perfect people who DON't NEEd No ChaNgE!

Which are you? June has begun, a new month, a fresh start. Maybe some of you are planning to save money better this month, recycle more, eat healthier, exercise more... Do you have something new that you are planning on starting this month in lieu of a fresh start? 

Comment below what you think about this topic and what kind of person YOU are.

Skilled
Reply: Resolutions: New Years, New Months, New weeks 1 Jun 2017 6:32 AM
definitely 3
Skilled
Reply: Resolutions: New Years, New Months, New weeks 1 Jun 2017 10:12 AM
Every month every year I tell myself to stop procrastinating school work tbh i think it's improving really slowly

Rookie
Reply: Resolutions: New Years, New Months, New weeks 1 Jun 2017 3:15 PM
This is gonna sound so cringey I bet, but every new year, I dedicate my life to my personally-decorated jar  that's labelled 'Positive/Happy Moments', and any time something nice happens to me, or I do something nice to someone else, I write down on a sticky/post-it note saying what happened, along with the day and date at the bottom. Then, this little note gets folded up a few times and then put into the jar, so, at the end of the year, I will open that jar and look back on the good times before the new year begins.

Last edit: 1 June 2017 3:18 PM
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Skilled
Reply: Resolutions: New Years, New Months, New weeks 1 Jun 2017 3:20 PM
Rachy Posted
1 June 2017 3:15 pm

This is gonna sound so cringey I bet, but every new year, I dedicate my life to my personally-decorated jar  that's labelled 'Positive/Happy Moments', and any time something nice happens to me, or I do something nice to someone else, I write down on a sticky/post-it note saying what happened, along with the day and date at the bottom. Then, this little note gets folded up a few times and then put into the jar, so, at the end of the year, I will open that jar and look back on the good times before the new year begins.

This is such a good idea.

Reply: Resolutions: New Years, New Months, New weeks 1 Jun 2017 5:03 PM
Here's an almost accurate representation of me, every new year.
Beginner
Reply: Resolutions: New Years, New Months, New weeks 1 Jun 2017 6:43 PM
Disappointed to say but probably number 1. :- (
Skilled
Reply: Resolutions: New Years, New Months, New weeks 2 Jun 2017 10:54 AM
I'm none. I know i'm flawed and i'm not planning on changing my ways.
A) It's hard as fuk
B) It's taking away from all this Jamie-ness.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?