Skilled
Reply: National Donut Day ~ Donut Den 5 Jun 2017 2:17 AM

~ Deadline extended until 12:00PM GMT +8 ~

Reply: National Donut Day ~ Donut Den 5 Jun 2017 2:31 AM
French Fries Donut

It's pretty self-explanatory. Firstly, who doesn't like French Fries? (If you don't kys. Don't worry! It means Keep Yourself Safe... from me... for not liking french fries... I will hunt you.... or not!) Secondly, salty potato in bread form? Yes please! Give it to me now! Buy yours at $99.99 and stand a chance to win a lovely potato or not... :) 

Well, bye.

Beginner
Reply: National Donut Day ~ Donut Den 5 Jun 2017 2:36 AM
Spicy Shrimp Donut

Yes you heard it! It is the donut that everyone will NEVER forget! spicy chili flakes sprinkled on top of the donut with shrimps that are carefully marinated with sweet and spicy sauce! One bite, you will not only taste the spiciness but also enjoy the chewiness from the fresh shrimp with sauce oozing out onto your tongue.

Rookie
Reply: National Donut Day ~ Donut Den 5 Jun 2017 3:07 AM
Pool Side Chilling
Donut's remind me of floaties for the pool so hence the name. It is also currently about to be summer here in the States and we too love our donuts because this is not just a canadian thing??? like?? okay...anyway back to my donut:
The donut will be made out of funfetti cake mix because I am really craving that right now. It will be dyed a baby blue color as that's my favorite color for floaties. It will be drizzled with a white vanilla frosting and stuffed with strawberry jelly as a tribute to my long time pal meg aka tonguetied. In the middle where the hole is you have a scoop of ice-cream as this is summer and something you want to cool you down. And that's all the effort im putting into tis comp as I never win anyway thank you and goodbye.
Talented
Reply: National Donut Day ~ Donut Den 5 Jun 2017 5:49 AM
THE DOUTINE

A savoury donut made from potato (to form the shape), deep fried, glazed with gravy and topped with sprinkles of cheese curds. Purely because all Canadians love poutine.

Skilled
Reply: National Donut Day ~ Donut Den 5 Jun 2017 12:49 PM
The Canadians have reached a conclusion!

Through a long back and forth debate, we have decided to award the winning donut entry to.....

Princehooligan !

Congratulations! Your Kaya Butter Dip donut seemed like the most appetizing to be introduced in the Tim Horton's menu! Your doughnut captured our taste buds by throwing in some flavours from the east and still keeping it sweet! Not to mention an original and creative idea. Goodjob, please contact me online for your prize.

Thank you to everybody for entering. Icons will be rewarded soon! 
Last edit: 5 June 2017 12:49 PM

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?