Beginner
One Love Manchester Concert 5 Jun 2017 6:44 AM
One Love Manchester Concert is organised by Ariana Grande due to the bombing happening in her concert. Any artist joined hands and come together to sing and show support! Have you watched it? I personally love the Cold Play set. It felt so magical like I am there with them. Even though I love Katy Perry but I wonder what she's wearing though? ._.

Rookie
Reply: One Love Manchester Concert 5 Jun 2017 7:08 AM
IT WAS AMAZING IM SO GLAD I DECIDED TO WATCH IT LAST MINUTE!!
Novice
Reply: One Love Manchester Concert 5 Jun 2017 7:18 AM
beautiful concert with a big message!! i would so enjoy if they made such a thing happen once every few years from now on 
Skilled
Reply: One Love Manchester Concert 5 Jun 2017 12:31 PM
I decided to watch it last min too but didn't watch all AND YES I LIKE THEIR SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS!!!

Rookie
Reply: One Love Manchester Concert 5 Jun 2017 5:59 PM
It was amazing, Ariana handled everything so well and put on a beautiful show for everyone.

Josh ~ United Kingdom
I still don't know what to put here....

Beginner
Reply: One Love Manchester Concert 5 Jun 2017 11:11 PM
Did anyone saw David cameo? Omg he's so handsome! Hot daddy!

Rookie
Reply: One Love Manchester Concert 8 Jun 2017 4:43 AM
I LOVED THE CONCERT SOOO MUCH! My most favorite part was 'Fix You' by Coldplay and 'Where Is The Love' by Black Eyed Peas with Ariana Grande. I really loved it when everyyyone united and sang together; like one big compassion fest. 
Also, about what Katy Perry was wearing, I was a bit confused too, but when she turned to face the screen (her back to the audience), if you pause the video, you can see all of the victims on the back of her jacket (or whatever it was). I thought that was a nice, subtle tribute.
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Skilled
Reply: One Love Manchester Concert 9 Jun 2017 2:11 PM
I wasn't even watching the whole event cause I wanted to sleep but just watching snippets of it made me tear up omg :(

Reply: One Love Manchester Concert 10 Jun 2017 6:18 AM
i loved where was the love and when they were singing they were strong x honestly made my mascra come off ( crying ) its nice to see such a community come together!!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?