Skilled
Vegan beef burger 7 Jun 2017 6:27 PM

Y'all I need this burger right now.
What do you think of it?

Rookie
Reply: Vegan beef burger 7 Jun 2017 7:48 PM
I tried a beef burger at VeganBurg before in Singapore and while the burger isnt that bad, I personally dont think certain ingredients such as Pineapple can replace the meat in burgers 

I NEED DA MEAT

Reply: Vegan beef burger 7 Jun 2017 7:52 PM
ummm how about meat is the true superior
vegetables ? yuck
Skilled
Reply: Vegan beef burger 7 Jun 2017 11:44 PM
No offense but everytime I see vegans try to recreate meaty goodness I cry inside because that's what Y'ALL decided to give up don't be making up the same shit w ur healthy ass shit. JUST EAT UR VEGGIES AND STOP RUINING THE GOODNESS THAT IS MEAT. GOODBYE.

Skilled
Reply: Vegan beef burger 7 Jun 2017 11:49 PM
Jamie Posted
7 June 2017 11:44 pm

No offense but everytime I see vegans try to recreate meaty goodness I cry inside because that's what Y'ALL decided to give up don't be making up the same shit w ur healthy ass shit. JUST EAT UR VEGGIES AND STOP RUINING THE GOODNESS THAT IS MEAT. GOODBYE.

How to give up something I've never tried since birth

Beginner
Reply: Vegan beef burger 8 Jun 2017 7:09 AM
I love beef, I love pork, I love meat! But if there are alternatives then I'm up for it, for example Lord of the fries. They sell veggie burgers and I can barely taste the difference, yummo!
Reply: Vegan beef burger 9 Jun 2017 4:26 AM
Y'all either in the team or y'all out of the team there's no in between.
Beginner
Reply: Vegan beef burger 9 Jun 2017 11:56 AM
I love my meat. I cannot give them up i would feel I'm dying. 

Talented
Reply: Vegan beef burger 14 Jun 2017 2:47 AM
Justin Posted
7 June 2017 7:48 pm

I tried a beef burger at VeganBurg before in Singapore and while the burger isnt that bad, I personally dont think certain ingredients such as Pineapple can replace the meat in burgers 

I NEED DA MEAT

i actually wouldn't mind giving up eating natural meat for veganburg 24/7 like honestly i couldn't taste the difference and they're really delicious mmm

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?