Beginner
Keeping Up With The Kardashians Season 14 12 Jun 2017 2:58 PM
Today is the Season Finale of Season 14 and what are your thoughts about this whole season?

Personally this season I can say is one of the most dramatic season throughout the whole family. One thing is sad is that we didn't get to see much of Caitlyn in this season as I hope to see even thought the book drama is little bit too much! I am really excited to see what's coming up next for Season 15 and I want to see more of Kylie and what she's doing!

Skilled
Reply: Keeping Up With The Kardashians Season 14 12 Jun 2017 3:50 PM
Omg is it finale. SO SHORT. NEED MORE. 

Novice
Reply: Keeping Up With The Kardashians Season 14 12 Jun 2017 4:38 PM
There's only 13 seasons of KUWTK and the finale is for season 13; not 14. But, I can't wait for Season 14 and I'm totally going to watch the Life of Kylie when it premiers because Kylie is my fav KarJenner.
Rookie
Reply: Keeping Up With The Kardashians Season 14 15 Jun 2017 6:45 AM
This show is so horrible but I can't stop watching it??? I wish I was in their family tbh :(
Beginner
Reply: Keeping Up With The Kardashians Season 14 15 Jun 2017 12:43 PM
paddleboard Posted
15 June 2017 6:45 am

This show is so horrible but I can't stop watching it??? I wish I was in their family tbh :(

Same me too but right now Caitlyn is such a mess, I saw some of the pages of her book and they are all bitching about Kris. It's so petty I feel like she needs to move on and be happy not talking about Kris over and over again.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?