Novice
Large or small group of friends? 20 Jun 2017 5:50 PM
I personally prefer a small group of friends, maybe 1 or 2 close friends i tell everything to. Some of my friends are in several cliques and they act differently towards different groups of people. How do they cope with the stress and do they actually have true friends?
It's different for me because it takes time for me to open up to people (I am an introvert) But having one loyal friend to spend time with is probably the best thing in the world
Skilled
Reply: Large or small group of friends? 20 Jun 2017 5:59 PM
Same. Small group of close friends is enough for me. However, I do mix around and have friends outside of the group that I don't talk to on a regular basis but can always ask for help if needed.

Skilled
Reply: Large or small group of friends? 20 Jun 2017 6:06 PM
Idm having a large group of friends like knowing a few here and a few there, mixing around and able to ask for help when needed, but for close friends, just a small group will do for me 

Beginner
Reply: Large or small group of friends? 20 Jun 2017 6:06 PM
The thing about the world now? It is to hard to even find friends. Everyone is just out to kill and loose trust. There is a saying, the older you get the lesser friends you will have. 

Novice
Reply: Large or small group of friends? 20 Jun 2017 6:13 PM
andricxqr Posted
20 June 2017 6:06 pm

The thing about the world now? It is to hard to even find friends. Everyone is just out to kill and loose trust. There is a saying, the older you get the lesser friends you will have. 

I grew older telling myself people only bring me down, its better to be alone than backstabbed
Rookie
Reply: Large or small group of friends? 20 Jun 2017 7:51 PM
No friends because in the end everyone is a snake anyway
Reply: Large or small group of friends? 20 Jun 2017 8:54 PM
I have a huge group of friends, but only 4 friends I call them my mans, my brothas, my family. I guess a few friends, many acquaitances.
Reply: Large or small group of friends? 20 Jun 2017 10:39 PM
andricxqr Posted
20 June 2017 6:06 pm

Reply: Large or small group of friends? 21 Jun 2017 1:22 AM
I have a small group of friends that i am like close knit with, but then i have another group that i mainly hang around with all day :)

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?