Would you consider Habbo Club (HC) worth it? 12 Jul 2017 12:51 AM

Hey guys! Today's question is:

Would you consider Habbo Club Worth It?

Personally, I only really take advantage of Habbo Club for the colors, I feel that the normal color variation is very limited and doesn't allow me to make any decent outfits. Some other benefits of having HC for me include the payday bonuses, but this may not be the same for everyone!

Comment below what you think of Habbo Club and Your Payday for this month!

Reply: Would you consider Habbo Club (HC) worth it? 12 Jul 2017 1:05 AM
I probably wouldn't be able to live without Habbo Club. I'm currently getting 46 credits.
Reply: Would you consider Habbo Club (HC) worth it? 12 Jul 2017 1:12 AM
46 credits isn't bad at all! I think it's worth it to some people and not worth it for others as it depends on your spending habits and other things! I hope that you spend the 46 credits wisely, babe.
Skilled
Reply: Would you consider Habbo Club (HC) worth it? 12 Jul 2017 1:23 AM
I hate that the price went up but at the same time I wouldn't stay on habbo without it yknow 

Skilled
Reply: Would you consider Habbo Club (HC) worth it? 12 Jul 2017 1:50 AM
Tbh I haven't not have HC in so long I forgot how to dress up non-HC. I'm getting 30+ credits for payday this time!

Reply: Would you consider Habbo Club (HC) worth it? 12 Jul 2017 12:37 PM
I wouldnt be able to make unique outfits w/out it so I think it's totally worth it cause it allows you to access more features such as pimping ur outfit up &&&&& joining more GROUPS, etc. !!!! xx
Beginner
Reply: Would you consider Habbo Club (HC) worth it? 13 Jul 2017 8:49 PM
I cannot live without HC now cos the ads are insanely annoying without HC. HAHA!! Payday 37c only :(

Skilled
Reply: Would you consider Habbo Club (HC) worth it? 13 Jul 2017 10:52 PM
i want hc but im poor :'(

Reply: Would you consider Habbo Club (HC) worth it? 14 Jul 2017 9:41 AM
if that question were put on the table, like, 5 years ago, id probably say that hc/vip worth it just because thanks to this marvelous feature you may avoid falling into the bottomless pit of mediocrity and lack of originality but since we have the paid clothes, now we can also be original without having to spend our beloved gold pennies -- the only issue here is the colours :< the basic ones are so dead -- on purpose, of course

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?