Habbo Scamming It's Users? 14 Jul 2017 4:33 AM

With the recent release of the Apartment Bundles, many users are complaining at the unjust price adjustments made to the bundles by Habbo (Sulake) themselves. People feel that they are being used instead of respected and privileged as a member of the slowly shifting community.๏ปฟ

The Original Bundle Pricing:

Habbo Main Street Apartment Bundle 1 : 99 Credits
Habbo Main Street Apartment Bundle 1+2 : 180 Credits + 100 Diamonds
Habbo Main Street Apartment Bundle 1+2+3 : 260 Credits + 200 Diamonds
Habbo Main Street Apartment Bundle 1+2+3+4 : 345 Credits + 250 Diamonds

The New Bundle Pricing:

Habbo Main Street Apartment Bundle 1 : 99 Credits (Same Price)
Habbo Main Street Apartment Bundle 2: 175 Credits + 175 Diamonds (5c decrease + 75 diamonds increase)
Habbo Main Street Apartment Bundle 3: 255 Credits + 255 Diamonds (5c decrease + 55 diamonds increase)
Habbo Main Street Apartment Bundle 4: 340 Credits + 340 Diamonds (5c decrease + 90 diamonds increase)

Do you think that this is a fair choice on their behalf as business or should they be more customer focused and have stuck to the original bundle price from its previous release?

Comment Below!

Skilled
Reply: Habbo Scamming It's Users? 14 Jul 2017 6:35 AM
oo i didnt even know the bundles pricing arent same as the original one

Reply: Habbo Scamming It's Users? 14 Jul 2017 7:22 AM
BryanYH Posted
14 July 2017 6:35 am

oo i didnt even know the bundles pricing arent same as the original one

I'm shook they're mugging us off ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Reply: Habbo Scamming It's Users? 14 Jul 2017 7:48 AM
best bundol = starry night
Skilled
Reply: Habbo Scamming It's Users? 14 Jul 2017 8:30 AM
I keep telling people not to spend money on this site cause it's literally gone already but i keep doing the same. Only thing i cant guarantee is that I'm not buying those [frying] ugly bundles
Last edit: 14 July 2017 8:24 PM

Moderator Alert

Woops! Post edited due to profanity it contains! -Bryian

๏ปฟ๏ปฟ

Reply: Habbo Scamming It's Users? 14 Jul 2017 12:37 PM
They counteracted the decrease in credits with an increase in diamonds so I don't see what's the big deal here lol? Habbo is a BUSINESS so naturally they will gravitate towards profit-making...........................NO ONE was scammed. If you feel that victimised and taken advantage of because habbo tweaked their bundle prices just remember that no one is forcing you to purchase ANY bundles and whether or not to even spend money on habbo is completely at your discretion. Slightly surprised that people are still whining about habbo's money-making schemes when it's been going on for months, even years now. Don't like it? Don't buy it.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oYOqtf5.gif[/img][/center]
Rookie
Reply: Habbo Scamming It's Users? 14 Jul 2017 2:18 PM
The only bundle I've ever liked and bought was the Japanese bundle with the Sakura trees, gazebo, etc. I dont care for the other bundles these days.
I just think it's ridiculous how many credits/how much money they're trying to get off us, especially with the diamonds scheme now.
Honestly though, you're doing it at your own risk of buying them yourself, they're just advertising and doing their job of making money to keep Habbo going.
Last edit: 14 July 2017 2:22 PM
๏ปฟโ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•
Reply: Habbo Scamming It's Users? 14 Jul 2017 4:54 PM
KrushGear Posted
14 July 2017 12:37 pm

They counteracted the decrease in credits with an increase in diamonds so I don't see what's the big deal here lol? Habbo is a BUSINESS so naturally they will gravitate towards profit-making...........................NO ONE was scammed. If you feel that victimised and taken advantage of because habbo tweaked their bundle prices just remember that no one is forcing you to purchase ANY bundles and whether or not to even spend money on habbo is completely at your discretion. Slightly surprised that people are still whining about habbo's money-making schemes when it's been going on for months, even years now. Don't like it? Don't buy it.

woah woah buddy. I was just proposing it. The purpose of the thread was to highlight the diamond increase and if it was truly fair for its users. 
Reply: Habbo Scamming It's Users? 14 Jul 2017 7:59 PM
p2w game strong!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?